“Fun Night”

Ranked #3 of 294 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Arkansas' oldest bar. Step back in history and have a drink where the likes of Al Capone, Lucky Luciano, Al Jolson, Mae West and a host of others have. We have won People Choice awards for our Hamburgers and our Reubens have been reported to be the best they have ever had. We keep our menu simple but high quality. We have live music 7 nights a week with Blues on Wednesday nights, Jazz on Thursday night and classic rock on the weekends. The Ohio Club Players are our house band and have been a Hot Springs favorite. Non smoking and open at 11am every day until 2am.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We were there during the Blues Fest. SRO, but we got lucky and got seats at the bar. The back bar was beautiful and I think original. Music was upstairs, but they had closed circuit TV for those of us downstairs, so we could see the band. My husband and I both had the wings. Hands down, best. wings. ever! Wish I had the recipe! Fun place to go, even with no blues fest. Only thing that bothered me a bit was the amount of people in there....I am sure the crowd and people standing on the stairs was not to code. But we will be back the next time in town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,414)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you go to Hot Springs, you gotta see this place. The history alone is worth the visit. This is one of the oldest bars in the area, and has a history for gambling and gangsters. The hand carved bar is astounding, a great piece of Americana artwork. They have an astounding display of early 20th century gangster memorabilia displayed throughout the place. No telling what notorious figures visited the Ohio Club 70 or 80 years ago. The food is okay, and they have a full service bar for other drinks. Service can be a little slow, but if you're in a hurry, you probably need to go somewhere else. It can be sweltering in Hot Springs during the summer and fall...so this is the place for a cool off and a cold one. Live music in the evenings. Open every day. It's not the most politically correct place to be, but then, that's why I go there when I'm in Hot Spings.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Really good hamburgers. Blues band on Wednesday nights. It can get a little crowded, not a very good area to dance but definitely worth going.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved the music! Loved the food! Loved the people! and Loved the Drinks! Our waitress was very sweet! She introduced me to a drink that the famous Mae West used to order. It was great :) I would definitely go again!

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

When My husband and I planned our trip to Hot Springs, the Ohio Club was on our list of places to eat.
We sat upstairs at the only empty table for over 20 minutes and not once did someone come to wait on us!
We won't be back!

1  Thank SaraBTTU
OhioClubMananger, Owner at Ohio Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to inform me of this situation. There is no excuse for bad service. We pride ourselves on good service and steps are being taken to make sure this doesnt happen again, it isnt our norm.