“Beautiful Burger”

Ohio Club
Ranked #2 of 271 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Arkansas' oldest bar. Step back in history and have a drink where the likes of Al Capone, Lucky Luciano, Al Jolson, Mae West and a host of others have. We have won People Choice awards for our Hamburgers and our Reubens have been reported to be the best they have ever had. We keep our menu simple but high quality. We have live music 7 nights a week with Blues on Wednesday nights, Jazz on Thursday night and classic rock on the weekends. The Ohio Club Players are our house band and have been a Hot Springs favorite. Non smoking and open at 11am every day until 2am.
“Beautiful Burger”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had one of the best burgers at the Ohio Club. My husband had the Ohio Burger which had bacon, cheese and an onion ring on a delicious bun. He ordered it medium which even the waitress said might come as well done, but he had no complaints. Even the average chips didn't deter his opinion. I had the old fashioned burger and my favorite part, aside from the delicious burger, was the lettuce/ tomato/ pickle relish that they give you instead of limp lettuce, average tomato and pickle. You get all the flavors in an interesting presentation. While my husband had onions in his mix I asked for no onions not knowing about the mixture and I had no onions in my mix. Truly good experience. The only drawback for us was it was not a " no smoking" restaurant. We snagged the table next to the door so that made it more bearable.

Antigua
“A Place in Time”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We went there because my husband is from Ohio. It's a quaint little bar with an loft area. We only had drinks there because we found the bartender was friendly and left us with the feeling that we had bothered her. We might try it again on a different nite.

Visited July 2012
Chandler, Texas
“Must have burger!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Staying in Hot Springs for the week and decided to check out Ohio Club's claim of best burger....SO TRUE! I had the Ohio burger, hubby had the Southwest. While both were great we both really loved the Southwest, just enough spicy-tangy without overheating the palate. Great atmosphere, but even better food, a MUST if you are in the area. I am already looking forward to eating there again before we leave town!

Atoka, Tennessee
“Cool Place for Drinks”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great Atmosphere; a little smoky; but I'm from TN and majority places are smoke-free, so Ive gotten used to that.

They have a GREAT Southwestern Burger..it is awesome. Also their cheese dip with sausage is awesome.

We come here every time we visit Hot Springs, and will go back next time.

Not for kids. It is essentially a bar with great food.

Enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
“Like the sign says!! Best cheeseburger in Arkansas!!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

String french fries were a little greasy.. Salsa made that day was more spicy than expected but still good... Service was standard for lunch time.. Absolutely the best cheeseburger for sure!! Will defiantly come back next time we are in town!!! I had the mushroom swiss burger and my husband had the Ohio burger.. Both so wonderful!!