“my favorite restaurant in hot springs”
Review of Luna Bella

Luna Bella
Ranked #1 of 293 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian/American
Reviewed July 6, 2014

saw the reviews and had to try it and it was soooo worth it! owner greeted us at the door, very nice. some reviews had mentioned that it was dark and noisy, but the noise wasn't bad and we were next to a large party. the lighting was dark but I didn't mind at all. The food was fantastic!!! I had the pan seared scallops and stuffed myself because I couldn't stop eating!! everyone in my party loved their food, from the sea bass, spaghetti and meatballs, and a chicken dish. When in Hot Springs again I will definitely go again!

2  Thank cuenelvis

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Appetizers: I had the shrimp cocktail. They were large and tasty. My husband had the risotto balls and thought they were amazing. I am Paleo, so the chef made the special of the night, Alaskan King Salmon, with all the wonderful veggies and capers and artichoke hearts without the cream or butter and added extra veggies to replace the risotto. It was wonderful. Great wine list and wonderful service. We ended up closing it down enjoying wine with the owner. Really fun night!

1  Thank cartyco
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Service was excellent at the Luna Bella. We were greeted by the owner and given special treatment for celebrating our anniversary. Italian food was great.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Only a small hiccup with my steak but they went above and beyond anything I've experienced to make it right....even after we asked them not to make a special fuss.
By the time we left we felt like we were regulars.....wish they were close to home because we would be.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

It was storming outside and it was my wife and my date night. We pulled up, sprint to the front door and the owner already had it opened for us bc he watched us pull up. Our food was amazing and our waitress was very helpful. I had fish and it was cooked excellent and my wife had the chicken special... (Can't remember the name or the ingredients but it was great) our server brought us wine and then later let us know the name of it bc my wife loved it so. It was resling from oregan. Very nice. We will definitely be going back. #greatdatenightplace #bestnottobringkids #lowlighting