“romantic place”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian/American
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great dining atmosphere and excellent food prepared by a professional chef. We highly recommend this restaurant. We will be back on our next visit. Recommend that you make a reservation on weekends.

1  Thank Deidra B

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We wanted to love Luna Bella. The service was wonderful. But the food we felt was just ok. Hubby got the salmon topped with crab and I got the sea bass. Both pieces of fish were large portions. Dessert was chocolate crème brulee with whipped cream which was the highlight. And I understand ambience but when I need my phone flashlight to read my menu, it's too dark.

1  Thank FebTwoThree
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We visited Hot Springs for the weekend and found Luna Bella through Trip Advisor. I was reluctant but so happy with my decision to make reservations here! I ordered the filet and have to say in my 34 years of life it was the best filet I have ever eaten! The salad with house dressing, sides and dessert were just as good! There service was also superb! We will visit again on our bext trip! Great job Luna Bella!

1  Thank Susan J
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Upon entering the restaurant, we were greeted by one of the owners. She was warm and friendly. We had reservations and were immediately seated. Our waitress, Sherri, was great! She went over all the specials and even joked back when my fiance asked if the fish (obviously a saltwater fish) was local! The best part about this place is that you have time to enjoy each course without being rushed. The fried risotto balls were amazing, you have to get those as your appetizer. They allowed me to substitute a salad for my vegetable with my meal. That was super nice of them. We each got the 10oz filet and it was one of the tenderest steaks I've ever had. Had a great flavor! This will definitely be on our list of places to eat from now on!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We always go to Luna Bella to celebrate our special occasions. The food is always awesome and just feels celebratory and decadent! My mouth and tummy are getting excited just thinking about it!!! Seabass and Salmon are my favorites. The steaks are always great as well.. Huge shrimp in shrimp cocktails and arrancini is awesome too. We always try to get our favorite waitress who always remembers us and helps make the evening special. It is cozy and casually elegant. Romantic too. This is the kind of food you want to take a picture of just for the memory of how great it is! Creative presentation plateing! We Love Luna Bella!