“Wonderful food!”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian/American
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary last night at Luna Bella's. The owner greeted us personally at the door. Our waitress was very attentive and knowledgeable regarding the menu selections and specials. The bread was wonderful, fresh out of the oven. The food, oh I cannot say enough about the food. Rich, flavorful, freshly made pasta....perhaps the best Italian food I've ever eaten. We will definitely be back and will be bringing out of town guests in January.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Recently we ate at Luna Bella and were thoroughly pleased with our experience. We went on a chilly, rainy evening and upon entering we were warmed by the decor and atmosphere of LB. The wait staff is friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Our bloody mary and beer were good and refreshing. They serve warm bread with butter enhanced with herbs that is flavorful and satisfying. We shared an endive and pear salad that was not what we expected but enjoyed a lot. My husband had the osso bucco and it was rich and savory. He requested a side order of pasta marinara that had a slight taste of lavender that he found delectable. (When he asked to substitute the pasta for whatever else came with the meal our waitress said, "You can have anything you want to go qith your meal!" How refreshing!) I had the pan seared scallops that came with risotto and spears of asparagus. Absolutely wonderful! We shared bread pudding for dessert and it was good but not great. The prices are reasonable for the fine food that they serve, We will certainly eat there again when we vacation again in H.S., AR.

Go to TripAdvisor | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Reviewed November 10, 2013

What a treat!

Almost home, completing a five week trip out west, got lucky & found Luna Bella.
Everybody in the place reaches out to make you feel welcome, appreciated, and darn near like family.

As we entered, the owner called out to us from behind the bar. We had gotten lost and were late for our reservation. Regardless, we were seated immediately.

Our waitress was friendly, efficient, and knew the finer details of their menu. Mighty helpful!
The owner stopped at our table to visit early on, and again, midway through our meal. Is he friendly, or smart - - - or both? Your decision!

Oh yes, the food was as good as these nice folks. Diito their wine offering. Sorta make a guy wonder if he should move to Hot Springs.

Cindy K, Owner at Luna Bella, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thank you thank you!! Thanks for noticing that we love our restaurant and our customers. My husband & I take pride in meeting & greeting our customers. We check on you during your meal and we just want everyone to feel at home. We are blessed with a great staff that care about their jobs. Thank you for realizing 5 stars mean excellent as I think some people aren't sure what its about. To get one star / Then a great review doesn't fit. We are thankful you took the time to write your review and appreciate your business. Next time your passing thru please stop in.
Owner
Cindy

Reviewed November 4, 2013

My wife and I were traveling from Phoenix Arizona via Little Rock Arkansas when we found this place on Trip Adviser in the number one slot for Hot Springs Arkansas. We arrive at 4:00 pm and discovered it did not open until 5:00 pm. We sat in their parking lot until they opened. The manager, and a waitress (Jayne) came out to check on us, and offered us a menu to preview, it was appreciated. At 5:00 pm we decided to get a hotel room and stay in Hot Springs for the night, so we left the parking lot to secure our room. When we returned, we were welcomed by several people on the staff, and they all expressed that they were glad we came back, and that they had not run us off. The place was very empty, it was a Tuesday night before 6:00 pm and it was pouring down rain. It made for a perfectly, romantic evening with my wife that we both will not soon forget. Jayne was a very friendly waitress that guided us through the menu and highlighted the evening specials. I knew than this meal was going to be epic. I had the wild mushroom bisque for a starter, that was so good, I was grateful I ordered the bowl and not the cup. I had the Mahi Mahi with pistachio. My wife had the veal. For dessert we had the cherries jubilee bread pudding. I would recommend it all to everyone that will decide to eat here. I make a point to write reviews to share our experiences, and to help others in their decision making process when wanting to go somewhere new. Of all the places I have been, and of all the reviews I have written, I would say this is in the top 5 best places to eat that we have ever been, and strongly urge you to visit the Bella Luna, and experience an epic meal of your own. Spending my money here, makes me feel Like I am supporting the arts, culinary art at its best.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We went on a Friday night and the place was packed. Lots of locals. A very friendly greeting by the owner or manager and we immediately felt welcome. Food was good, service was good, and we highly recommend. We could see why it is the number one place in Hot Springs.