“Delicious food, friendly staff!”
Review of Luna Bella

Luna Bella
Ranked #1 of 282 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian/American
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We live in Hot Springs - year-round! Luna Bella: the best (in our opinion) if we want special food, a warm, friendly, knowledgeable waitstaff, and if the customer is nice, lots of hugs are a bonus! Cindy and Dick, the owners, seem to consider that they, too, share the joy of being in their own restaurant; they scurry around bringing food to the tables if the dinner hour is busy or whatever needs to be done. We've never seen a frown - only smiles! We're such frequent guests, Ray fixes our drinks and Jayne brings them to our table. Cindy and I stand chatting and Jayne drags me to join husband Peter at our table! We love our Luna Bella!
Salads are the best! ...and all the rest of the menu, too! Oh, and the chef is darn' good!
Hungry? Go to Luna Bella.
Feeling sad? Go to Luna Bella.
Want to be pampered? Go to Luna Bella.
Celebrating? Go to Luna Bella.
Visiting? Go to Luna Bella. (and welcome to Hot Springs)

Cindy K, Owner at Luna Bella, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thanks so much for a fabulous review. Glad you feel so comfortable here and enjoy our food. We do as owners enjoy each and every customer that comes in the door. We try to greet each person and maybe even learn a little bit about their lives by the time they leave Each customer gets a piece of our heart when they leave because they are like family to us. We always look forward to our returning customers we always seem to have so much to talk about. The fact that we are serving good food while we talk is a plus You have been so kind in your review thank you so much. Looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We were so dissatisfied with the Italian meal last night that we went into Hot Springs to try their #1 rated Italian restaurant. This little place, hard to find with 2 GPS systems was worth finding. Great meal with the hub and he was as satisfied with his sausage penne as I was with my spaghetti Bolognese. Excellent food, try it for a special occasion. Reservations recommended for weekends

Reviewed May 7, 2013

On a recent trip to Hot Springs for business, I had the opportunity for dinner at Luna Bella and was so pleasantly surprised! The Italian restaurant that I normally dine at in Hot Springs has moved to another location after losing their building and based on Trip Advisor reviews, my friend and I decided to give this restuarant a try. We initially enjoyed some great refreshments and conversation with Ray the bartender. His drinks were perfect and his company just as refreshing. As we chatted about the restaurant, we were joined by Dick, one of the owners, who was busy washing dishes. We moved on to dinner and it was out of this world! We shared the Boursin crabcake (my two favorite foods combined!) and both had the Veal Piccata and it was out of this world! I soooo look forward to dining at Luna Bella again and would drive from Little Rock for a special evening.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Dick, the owner, greeted us at the door as we entered. His wife Cindy, co-owner, seated us. Our server, Jayne, was great too. What a friendly bunch.

Husband had Penne Peppernata (penne with Italian sausage) and I had Eggplant Parmisan. Both were very good. Warm bread was served with a nice butter (think it had rosemary in it). We drank water (our usual).

There were a number of interesting dishes on the menu as well as 3 chef specials. It would be a good place to revisit to try other dishes.

Total bill without tip was $36.42.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

What a great restaurant!!! Ray was outstanding!It was very difficult to get a table on a busy race weekend but Ray accommodated us at the bar. My husband had the Lamb Shank Special and I had the Halibut with polenta. Both meals were amazing! We will definitely be back on our next Hot Springs weekend. Please call ahead, you will not want to miss out on the fine dining!