“Fabulous, food & service!!”
Review of Luna Bella

Luna Bella
Ranked #1 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian/American
Mena
“Fabulous, food & service!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We were referred by a friend and were excited from the moment we walked in! The atmosphere sets the tone but the food makes the experience perfect!! Our service was excellent and contributed to an overall wonderful dining experience! Can't wait to return with friends!

• Visited April 2013

Kentucky
“Some things excellent, some things okay, but overall very food”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate at Luna Bella on a Thursday night, which was busy for the restaurant, as Oaklawn was running. Luna Bella obviously has a strong local following.

We ordered salads as starters - both we're very good. On critique I'd have of the Caesar salad I had was that it was 't tossed - dressing poured over a mound of romaine.

The homemade bread that came with the salads was fantastic, though. Two pieces each of "Italian rye" and focaccia - both fresh. rich, and great texture.

The entrees were also a combination of hits and near misses. My wife's shrimp were slightly over cooked, but tasty. My pompano with risotto special tasted very good, but I found a few bones in my fish.

The dessert we had was fantastic! We split a pear and caramel cheesecake slice - surprisingly, better tasting than it sounds - and I think it sounds terrific.

The service was very good - helpful and attentive without over doting.

Overall, the dinner was very good with a few missteps - the highs were so high, though, they overcame the few lows.

• Visited April 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Excellent fine dining in Hot Springs”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I went to this Resturant in October '12 for my mom's birthday and it was excellent. They have a diverse menu and everyone was happy with the meal they ordered. Good wine selection and nice intimate atmosphere. Good Resturant in Hot Springs for special occasions or fun date nights.

• Visited October 2012
Rowlett, Texas
“Wonderful Food Wonderful Service”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My family of five (myself, wife, 15 year old, 12 year old, 8 year old) and our best friends family of five (husband, wife, 17 year old, 15 year old, 12 year old) all visited Luna Bella on March 11, 2013. We made reservations and were seated promptly on time which for a party of 10 impressed me from the get go. The wait staff was courteous and were quick to refill drinks. The adults had a very good house red wine, white wine, and Glenlivet as cocktails. As appetizers we ordered the Fried Calamari, Flat Bread Pizza Sausage Arrabiatta, and Arancini which were all magnificent but the calamari stole the show. It was very crisp but perfectly tender and chewy on the inside. The bread they bring out is fantastic and the butter is just superb. The entire table raved about how good the butter was. For entrees we were a little disappointed to find out that they offered no children's entrees. Alas we made due and the 8 year old ordered a small pasta with marinara, the two twelve year olds ordered the Avocado Shrimp Fettuccini and split it. The little ones all LOVED their meals. The adult entrees ranged from the Chicken Luna Bella, Chilean Sea Bass, Pan Seared Halibut, and a Rack of Lamb which I ordered and was cooked to tender juicy perfection. The wait staff was attentive but not bothersome and everyone in our party of ten thoroughly enjoyed their meals. When we return to Hot Springs we will return to Luna Bella again!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank mustangs01
Cindy K, Owner at Luna Bella, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thanks so much for your positive review. Happy to hear all went well from start to finish. On the children's menu we do not have a seperate one but what we offer is any entree for adult can be made for a child at a lower price. Your waitress shouldve told you this. I will make sure to visit that with my staff. Thanks for taking the time to write your review we appreciate your business.
Missouri
“Bella, Bella!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was a wonderful meal, wonderful wine, loved it! One of the best restaurants I've been to in Hot Springs.
It sits in the back of a small strip mall and isn't really easy to find, but it was worth it.

• Visited February 2013