“Luna Bella -- Surpisingly Great for Location”
Review of Luna Bella

Luna Bella
Ranked #1 of 285 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian/American
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here last year and thought it was good, but not great. We decided to try it again last week, and I have to say our meals were fabulous. We had their chicken valdostana and veal saltimbacca, and shared a crabcake appetizer. The crabcakes were large with lump crabmeat and little filer. Our dinner entrees were quite large and very good. Service was attentive and informed. This place looks like nothing from the outside -- just a dull little strip mall. But the inside is decorated nicely and their food is top drawer. If you are visiting Hot Springs -- by all means give it a try.

Cindy K, Owner at Luna Bella, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Glad you had a great visit. It's wonderful that you returned. I, Cindy Kellogg just bought Luna Bella August 16,2012. We have straightened things up a bit and appreciate your comments to show us if we are doing better or not the outside of our building isn't much to look at but inside is a whole new world We have a wonderful wait staff and our bartender Ray is great as well. Our chef tries hard to make everyone happy. Thanks so much for your help I learn more every time I read one of these so keep posting so I know which direction to go next

See ya soon Cindy

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Very plain looking on the outside but felt like a 60's cocktail lounge inside. We had reservations and got seated right under their wonderful moonlight mural. Worked for us as it was our anniversary! I had a glass of 7 Deadly Zins, and after the endive and pear salad, don;t remember a whole lot. Bread was good and the scallops my husband had were very good. Lots of food per serving. Prices about what we expected for a fancy night out. Service was good. People were enjoying themselves. This is more of an adult evening and it is very low lit and great atmosphere. Leave the kids at home, they wouldn't appreciate it and neither would the other customers.

1  Thank Rosanne M
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Copper river salmon and filets were both.amazing!!!!!! Not sure about the waitstaff in jeans and the nondescript exterior, but the atmosphere and service was phenomenal!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Great menu prepared well. We enjoyed the crab cakes, shrimp cocktail. Salmon and steak. A very friendly staff. It is noisy, however!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

For an appetizer we ordered oysters on the half shell which was mixed with guacamole and some other spices....it was very different and very good!! For dinner we ordered pan seared scallops and pan seared halibut. On a scale of 1-10, I would give the scallops a 10, they were delicious, and I wished I had ordered them. The scallops were so good it made you forget that you were in a stripmall eating dinner. The atmosphere was very romantic!

1  Thank Latoya67