Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very fun

Wanted to get out of the heat for a bit so we found this. 12 year old had a ton of fun. Tesla... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Don I
Fun for the whole family

We visited the Science Museum during our family vacation in Hot Springs. My 5 year old and 3 year... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
42bethanyt
via mobile

All reviews tesla coil hands on activities all ages interactive exhibits chitty chitty bang bang water exhibit great hands sky walk rainy day great for kids kids and adults three hours any age a lot of fun gift shop great place to visit dinosaurs
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019

I was traveling with a 7 and 11 year old and I had just as much fun with the interactive exhibits as they did! We were there for three hours, but could have easily spent even more time there. It was a blast!!!

1  Thank Martha A
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Our family visited over Spring Break with our 12 year old son. I was concerned that the exhibits might be a little young for him, but he enjoyed it. I would say that 12 and under would be best. There were a variety of exhibits and they were all hands on and interesting. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The only criticism would be that a couple of items were not in working order, but there were plenty of others.

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Kids naturally gravitate to the big water experiment station and will get wet!! The floor surrounding it is wet. Exhibits are AWESOME! Plenty of outdoor play space, picnic area, rope bridges, and a dinosaur trek. Wonderful way to spend time with the family!

Reviewed March 21, 2019

This place was much better than we expected. Lots of hand ons and stuff for all ages. My boys are 7 and 9 and loved it. The newer dinosaur walking trail was nice too because the weather was beautiful. Their fav part was probably the giant cargo net. Def would go again.

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

The pre-teen that was with us really enjoyed the day. Lots to do and see. It’s all interactive and teaches in fun ways.