We stayed at the absolute best Embassy Suites in LaVista, Nebraska last October. So, we were hoping that the Embassy Suites in Hot Springs would be just like the one in Nebraska. We were somewhat disappointed. The hotel in Hot Springs doesn't even come close to the quality that the LaVista hotel has. The hotel employees in Hot Springs were just ok. They didn't go out of their way to be friendly. The location of this hotel is in their downtown area and is right on the edge of an inner city area (i.e. project-like apartments, etc.). The quality of the food at the Hot Springs Embassy Suites was not as good as the one in LaVista. The breakfast buffet as well as the snacks served during the evening reception made you feel like the Hot Springs hotel went the cheap route. The food was bland and seemed like a cheap imitation of the real thing ( breakfast sausage for exampe). On our first night at the hotel, we ate at the hotel restaurant (Bistro 400). The service was absolutely horrible! It took us over 30 minutes to get our food which consisted of salads and cheeseburgers. When the waitress brought our order out, she said that she still needed to bring my son's pizza. She eventually brought his pizza 15 minutes later after the rest of us had eaten half of our meals! She wasn't even apologetic. The manager, however, was very nice and offered to take the pizza off the bill and give us some free dessert. We took him up on his offer to take the pizza off the bill, but declined the dessert since we had already spent more time in this restaurant than we should have. I doubt very much that we will ever stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore the beauty Hot Springs at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs!Centrally located in the heart of Hot Springs, we offer easy access to all the destinations and beauty that this city has to offer! Come explore Hot Springs National Park, downtown Hot Springs, The Gangster Museum of America, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Magic Springs Amusement Park!Our 2-room suite hotel offers separate dining and living areas, 24 hour business center, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception. We also offer one of the premier spa facilities at Spa Botanica. Need some meeting space? We are also directly connected to Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Embassy Suites