1,640 results
All reviews convention center evening reception managers reception made to order breakfast corner suite piano player free shuttle shuttle service nice hotel complimentary breakfast bathhouse row indoor pool great place to stay close to downtown magic springs national park atrium
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

I used my points with cash to redeem 2 nights stay there. The normall price was $140 plus highly tax there. I was shocked how high local tax 14 %. I would not pay full price if I stay there because the lacking of food choice for the evening happy hours. You only get chips, several kinds vegetables with 2 different kind dipping sauces with complementary alcohol drinks your choices. I was kind of disappointed when I compare my last Thanksgiving vacation I stayed in Embassy suites in Washington DC. Unfortunately, those were all you can get from the social happy hours. But one thing was they got live music: a gentleman was playing piano and i was surprised. Please be reminded, high local tax in Hot Spring AR. Restaurant even charger much higher than average among nation. Breakfast was not many variety of choices. They only serve 100% juice is apple juice other than that you got non pure juice and I was disappointed. Pastry just like you can get from any grocery store which I am not impressed and I did not eat all. My kids said they were just ok. Wish they could make their own or provide more quality of pastry.
Room was ok and a little dated, but we booked with 4 people and we only got 3 towels each nights. I had to ask an extra towel. I did not get my silver member welcome gift when I arrived then I had to go to front desk to ask my complimentary bottles of water. The bottle water in the bathroom and refrigerator are not free. Normally I would either get my complimentary welcome gift in the room or when I checked in but not this time. Only one good thing in this hotel I would say is live music. Other than that I would recommend people go find other hotel for your money.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Loveandtrave1969
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2016

Thank you for being our guest and for the feedback. Our mission is that 'Every guest leaves a raving fan'. We appreciate the four star review but will always strive for five. We hope that you will try us again in the future and provide us the opportunity to earn your recommendation.

Reviewed December 3, 2016

This is one of the nicer, if not the nicest Hilton to stay in. Quiet clean comfortable and close to the attractions. They also have a good restaurant for breakfast and dinner. And a bar in a spacious setting. While we were there they offered free drinks for a couple hours every night, I don't know if this is a regular feature. After the free drinks ended the bar quieted down and was a nice place to hang out for the night.

Room tip: Higher floors are more quiet
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2016

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for such a nice review. We appreciate the time you took to share your comments on TripAdvisor. We do offer our complimentary evening reception every night and we are glad that you enjoyed it and your time in our bar following the reception. We hope to be of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 1, 2016

nice clean and great place to stay. I will be back soon. food was great check in and check out easy nice staff clean room great bellman and helpful. Spa was nice and the staff was great. close to downtown and other nice locations and sites. will be back for certain.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your Thanksgiving Holiday and thank you for taking the time to share so many positive aspects of your stay on TripAdvisor. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our Guest Services, Food and Beverage and Spa Botanica teams. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed November 29, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is in a good location just off the mail street. 2min walking distance to the Main Street.
As a HiltonH members checked in online and a digital key available. Self Parking easy and free. Undercover area to unload.
Lifts were fast.
We had two teenagers traveling with us. We had a 2x double beds and a lounge area with sofa. The double bed was too small for my husband and I. However the beds were comfortable other than I kept rolling over and falling out during the night.
Breakfast was nice and dining area clean. Happy hour was an added bonus.
All in all a good stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for posting a five star review on TripAdvisor. We always appreciate the feedback. Sorry that you kept rolling over and falling out of bed!
Yesterday we finished a complete change out of our bedding and installation of awesome new Serta Suite Dreams Beds. We now have kings, two queens or two full size beds as an option. We hope that you come back soon and give them a try.

Reviewed November 29, 2016

Our family felt welcome the entire visit. Great staff. Clean rooms. The food was amazing. Not only the complementary breakfast or drink and snack in the evening but also the Bistro 400 restraunt! Highly recommended!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for posting such nice compliments. We are pleased that you found our hotel to be welcoming and that you had an amazing experience. We appreciate the mention of our clean suites and Bistro 400 and other food and beverage offerings. I will be sure to share your compliments with our team. We hope that you will have an opportunity to return soon.