We hosted our reunion at the Embassy Suites in Hot Springs this year. It is close to everything: spas, fun in the sun, other area attractions. Let me just say, May is a really big deal in Hot Springs due to the lake. Only a few of hotels had meeting rooms large enough to have a banquet for our family. I contacted every one available. One hotel (which shall remain unnamed) was slow to respond when I contacted them a year in advance, and did not seem interested in our business at all. When they did respond, they acted like they didn't want to be bothered. I did not receive that response at all from the Embassy Suites. Sales and catering responded promptly and answered every question I had. The sales and catering manager was very friendly and a joy to work with during the planning stages. She was such a joy that I gave her a sample of all of the goodies I distributed to our family, including one of our reunion t-shirts. She listened to our plans for the reunion at the hotel & away from it. Therefore, she was able to arrange for a beautiful banquet that matched our theme perfectly! The tables were nicely done for our black and white ball. I anticipated seeing tables with alternating black and white tablecloths. The tables all had white tablecloths with black tablecloths draped over them. The table setting was gorgeous. And there were these tall and beautiful centerpieces I didn't even expect! The room was absolutely STUNNING! The staff was great, friendly, and understanding when our event started behind schedule. Our family really enjoyed the manager's cocktail hours. The gentleman on duty was really quick and polite. The hotel was completely booked, so you can just imagine how long the line was! But he kept serving, smiling, and talking with everyone. The snacks and homemade chips were delicious. It was a very nice atmosphere. I would definitely recommend The Embassy Suites Hot Springs location for anyone planning an event. I'm not on any social networking site (by personal choice), so I'm unable to post anything on their Facebook page. But, please, accept this as a formal recommendation. The GD's
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore the beauty Hot Springs at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs!Centrally located in the heart of Hot Springs, we offer easy access to all the destinations and beauty that this city has to offer! Come explore Hot Springs National Park, downtown Hot Springs, The Gangster Museum of America, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Magic Springs Amusement Park!Our 2-room suite hotel offers separate dining and living areas, 24 hour business center, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception. We also offer one of the premier spa facilities at Spa Botanica. Need some meeting space? We are also directly connected to Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Embassy Suites