Stayed here w husband on work trip and we stay mostly at drury inns so thats my comparison. Lobby excellent, staff excellent, rm decor and size excellent. $50 pet fee and i never am chgd at drury and a rm price already on high side. Pillows are the worst--flat nothings--hated em. We could never get rm cool enough. At home we set in 73 and at 60 here still hot! Breakfast was good.parking is weird too--had to park across street in a vacant lot
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come explore the beauty Hot Springs at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs!Centrally located in the heart of Hot Springs, we offer easy access to all the destinations and beauty that this city has to offer! Come explore Hot Springs National Park, downtown Hot Springs, The Gangster Museum of America, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming, Garvan Woodland Gardens, and Magic Springs Amusement Park!Our 2-room suite hotel offers separate dining and living areas, 24 hour business center, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary drinks at our nightly Manager's Reception. We also offer one of the premier spa facilities at Spa Botanica. Need some meeting space? We are also directly connected to Summit Arena and Hot Springs Convention Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Otel, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Embassy Suites