“Hit in Hot Springs!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs
Ranked #2 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I love Embassy Suites Hotels! The staff are always friendly and professional! Check in is always top notch! In the morning, the breakfast is an outstanding buffet with an omelet station! The food is well presented and very appetizing! The rooms are all awesome! There is never any access noise. Rooms are immaculately cleaned and always pass my picky tests (never found dust, stray hairs, or missed cleaning spots!)

This hotel was an excellent spot within walking distance to dining, sightseeing, and shopping! I see myself visiting for pleasure and staying at this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Thank you so very much for staying with us and taking the time to share your five start experience with TripAdvisor. It is very gratifying to know that the friendliness and professionalism of our team members was noticed along with the quality of our breakfast and the cleanliness of our facilities and suites. We definately look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We really love this place , there is 8 to 10 of us that go to the Hot Springs All Bike Rally. We have
been staying here for the last 4 years , We love it is close to town and many restaurants and the hotel has a great restaurant to. There is a Bar and a happy hour and the complimentary breakfast is really good. if you are in Hot Springs , stay there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Thank you for staying with us once again for Hot Springs Annual Motorcycle rally. We really appreciate your continued patronage and really appreciate the 5 star recommendation that you shared on TripAdvisor. We look forward to being your host during the rally for years to come.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great hotel. Had a great stay. The guest rooms were wonderful. The breakfast buffet more than adequate. I have stayed there many times before and it is my hotel of choice when I come to Hot Springs. It is walking distance to the main attractions and short drive to fun things in the surrounding area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you once again for being our guest and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with TripAdvisor. You mention that you have stayed with us many times and for that we are truly grateful. We are very pleased that you continue to enjoy our two room suites, our complimentary breakfast and our convenient downtown location. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I love this hotel and stay here several times a year. The complimentary breakfast is "made to order" and is always a great way to start the day. The hotel is clean and comfortable and each member of the staff are friendly and greet you during your stay. I wouldn't stay any place else when visiting Hot Springs!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for your continued business and loyalty to our hotel and thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor. I am very pleased that we continue to meet your expectations and that you consistantly find our team members to be friendly and accommodating. We look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

the lady that was making the omlettes in the morning had a quick attitude with me. i asked her if i may have real eggs for my omlette and instead of giving them to me she rolled her eyes and snapped back at me as though I was a child stating, while pointing to the liquid eggs "This is real eggs!" I dissapointedly accepted the omelette she gave me the lack two of the additional ingriedients i asked for. However the gentleman who served the next day was much more curtious and gave me the shelled egg omellete that i requested just as i asked. The a/c in our room was leaking down to other floors and the engineers came up and promptly along with the front desk resolved the problem. They were great. Big kudos to the shuttle staff!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing Hot Springs for you Labor Day getaway and thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We do appreciate all the feedback we get from our guests and we are always sure to act on any improvement areas that are mentioned. I am sorry that your breakfast experience on your first morning detracted from your stay and I am glad that we got it right on our second try. We will be sure use your comments to get it right each time in the future. Thank you also for the kudos to our shuttle staff, front desk, and maintenance engineers. I will be sure to pass along your kind remarks. We hope that you will try us again in the future so that we may have the opportunity to earn a five star review.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I always have a great stay here. I stay at this Embassy Suites about two to three times a year and always have wonderful experience. I love this hotel. I do plan come back Hot Springs for a couples getaway and this hotel is the only I will stay while I am in town.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thank you for your continued business and thank you for the five star review. We appreciate the time you took to share such positive feedback. We look forward to being of service to you soon for your couple getaway.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is as very nice hotel to stay at, the staff was wonderful. The room was clean and spacious, I love staying at the Embassy because of the great customer service I have experience at with particular hotel chain. The breakfast is a plus.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for staying with Embassy Suites once again and thank you for the five star review. We appreciate your mentioning that the staff was wonderful and that you were pleased with the cleanliness and spaciousness of our two room suites. I will be sure to pass your kind words to our team members who try so hard to exceed our guest's expectations. We look forward to an opportunity to be of service to you in the future.