“Relaxing place to stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs
Ranked #2 of 44 Hotels in Hot Springs
GreenLeadersBronze level
Many
“Relaxing place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We needed a relaxing weekend away and this hotel provided just what we needed! The room was very clean and extremely comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly and courteous from the moment we walked in until we checked out. While at the hotel, I enjoyed the spa services which were excellent. I will definitely stay at this hotel again as well as recommend it to friends.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your relaxing weekend getaway and thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We are happy that enjoyed a clean and comfortable suite, the courteousness of our team and the service you received in Spa Botanica. We look forward to the opportunity to be of service in the future.

Kurt Schatzl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Enjoyed our stay. Never been disappointed with an Embassy and this one lived up to our expectations. The bellman (both during the day and in the evening) were very helpful and friendly. Having the shuttle available to take you to Oaklawn is an amazing service! The snacks (chips & dip and veggies & ranch dressing) at the Manager's Reception is not that great but the bartender did a great job so it was worth attending.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the five star review. We really appreciate all the feedback we get on TripAdvisor. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Craig our Bartender and to our bell team. Thank you also for your feedback regarding our complimentary evening reception. We do rotate our snacks nightly and have home made salsa and home made hummus and Pita chips in the rotation as well. We hope you come back soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I had my bachelorette party here before my wedding day. The staff was amazing!!!! It was super cold outside and my bridesmaids and I were outside trying to take a group photo (little did I know I was able to get silly-stringed as a joke) and the front desk clerk came outside with us and took the photo, all the while assisting my maid of honor in the fun prank on me hehe. It was just so nice to see great customer service, he assisted us in shooting several photos. The room was beautiful, and the bed was just so comfortable. We ate breakfast, and let me tell you, most hotel breakfasts are not very good, this breakfast was amazing!! they had a little grill for custom made omelets and it was delicious. My maid of honor also got her and I a massage at the spa and it was so amazing, they were so professional and welcoming and knew what they were doing. I have had several massages since, and I'm constantly comparing it to the treatment I got here because it was top notch!!! I will stay here again if I ever get the chance! Amazing experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the 'Amazing' review. We are very appreciative of the time you took to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. We are always proud to be a part of such memorable experiences. We hope you will return soon.

Junction City, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Had a wonderful time. Went for a Spa day! LOVED IT! The hotel was very nice. The Lobby area was beautiful. Took several pretty picture in the lobby. Suites were nice a spacious. Didnt get to enjoy the complimentary breakfast, over slept. Only down side no free Wi-Fi and only about 36 channels to watch. You have to purchase an Internet or Movie Package. Would stay there again.

2 Thank Myranda M
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the very nice review. We truly appreciate the time you took to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your day in Spa Botanica and that you enjoyed our spacious two room suites and beautful atrium. When you return please keep in mind that we do offer complimentary Wifi in all the public spaces in the hotel and just recently nearly quadrupled the bandwith of that service. We also plan to add to our television lineup by the end of 2013. Thank you again for your comments. We hope you will return soon.

Lufkin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stayed here during Thanksgiving. It was a very nice experience. The staff was always welcoming, our room was comfortable and clean, and the breakfast buffet was wonderful! I have a toddler and the staff was always very good about interacting with him as well as us. It make it feel like a little home away from home!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank green_eyed_mommy_79
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and your family and be your home away from home during the holiday. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor and thank you for the 5 star review. We hope you get to come back soon.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed one night at The Embassy Suites Hotel in Hot Springs, Arkansas. The bed in the room was awesome. I slept better in this hotel bed than in all the other hotel beds I slept in during this vacation. We had hiked for several days up at Mt. Magazine and the hubby and I were very tired. I fell asleep before the hubby. The suite allowed me to sleep in the bedroom while he finished watching a movie in the living area. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The bath products are Crabtree and Evelyn and made the room that much more luxurious. We did not participate in the evening manager's reception or the breakfast buffet. We chose to head out for some pizza and slept in too late to make it to the breakfast.

The hotel is close enough to walk to the downtown shops or to tour the Hot Springs bath houses and the Park. It is also next door to the convention center and would be very convenient for any business you may have. If you are wanting to stay on the waterfront, this is not the hotel for you. If you want convenience to the Hot Springs National Park or the downtown attractions, then this is your hotel.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the thorough 5 star review. We truly appreciate the time you took to inform TripAdvisor of your experience. I'm sure your review will be of help to those planning a trip to the 'Spa City'.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed here while attending an event at the Convention Center, and was definitely pleased. The room was clean and comfortable, the staff were excellent, and the connectivity to the convention center makes the location extremely convenient.

The complimentary breakfast was outstanding. Numerous options, and the woman clearing tables even insisted on keeping my coffee cup filled while she went about her business.

I arrived late and had not had dinner, so I opted for room service. The menu was more extensive than what I expected, and both the service and the meal were excellent.

Don't expect that I'll ever visit Hot Springs again, but this Embassy Suites is where I'll stay if I do!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with TripAdvisor. We are always pleased to hear all the specific feedback about the comfort and cleanliness of our suites as well as the positive feedback regarding our food and beverage offering for Room Service and for breakfast. We hope that you will continue to use Embassy Suites.