“Great Location” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Covington, Louisiana, USA
“Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This hotel is in a great location downtown in walking distance from everything. The hotel was great, with huge rooms, free breakfast and cocktails at night. Beautiful view and close to National Park and hiking trails. The local bath houses are great.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Momkimecon
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thanks so much for the great review. We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with TripAdvisor. We are so glad you enjoyed our spacious two room suites and our convenient downtown location. Hot Springs National Park is really a unique resort town with lots and lots to do. We hope you will return soon.

Kurt Schatzl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Conway, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I was with them for two weeks with work. They made me feel like I was on vacation and at home at the same time. I was treated like I was part of a huge and happy family. Everyone there works hard, taking pride in what they do. I am especially impressed with housekeeping, the front desk staff and the bellmen. ANYTHING that I needed or even appeared to need was taken care of promptly and with positive attitudes. I actually cried when I had to leave them! I have travelled extensively in my lifetime and have never experienced anything like this. I will always stay there if given the opportunity!

Room Tip: I loved my corner suite.
4 Thank FaithC888
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for the 5 star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to tell TripAdvisor how well our team took care of you on your extended business trip. I'll be sure to pass your review on to our hardworking team. We look forward to having you back. Thanks again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I was a little hesitant about this hotel because the last Embassy we stayed at in San Antonio was a total dive, but this property was very nice. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was great (try the omelets, the ladies that make them are hard workers and the omelets are fantastic. Watch it, tho, breakfast potatoes were cold both mornings.) Lots of other options at breakfast, too...fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, grits. Friendly service, kids loved the indoor pool (also clean.) We had dinner at the Bistro restaurant in the hotel and the food and service (kids split ribs, hubby had steak, I had Paulas salad) was very good. Especially since there were free drinks and appetizers beforehand (and I would swear the chips, salsa, pita chips, and hummus were all made from scratch.) My one complaint, and its a big one for me, Embassy as a brand (not this location's fault) has Nescafé coffee machines. The coffee is awful. And I mean, we drove probably 5 miles for Starbucks both mornings, and other guests on the street were teasing us about mugging us for our coffee. No joke. It's an Embassy issue. All in all, tho, we had a great time. I would stay again.

• Stayed November 2012
4 Thank Whitrosen
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to have earned four stars and that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel and pool as well as our free breakfast, free evening reception and our food in Bistro 400. Our snacks at the evening reception are indeed prepared fresh right here. Thank you also for your feedback regarding our breakfast potatoes and coffee. I will be sure we work to improve both those areas. In fact, we have learned that our food vendor does a have a french roast blend of coffee for us to try. Thanks again for the review. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

alma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Nice hotel. I only stayed one night, but enjoyed the stay. breakfast was very good. The lobby was very inviting. The only negative thing that I would say is that parking is lacking. In their defense, everywhere in Hot Springs has that issue. The staff was very cordial.

Room Tip: We had a corner suite and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank gtaylorAlma
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your visit even though it was a short one. Thank you posting your review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all the feedback we get. We hope you will return when you can stay longer. If you ever have trouble finding a convenient parking space, please keep in mind that we offer valet parking and a complimentary shuttle service. Thank you again.

Cabot, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Embassy Suites is amazing! Rooms are spacious and the food is great. I enjoyed the cocktail hour too. I am so glad it was so close to the convention center and the staff was also very helpful! I would say its one of the best in Hotsprings!

Room Tip: If you are on conference rate and they say they are full- call back. there is always cancellations.
1 Thank RhoRhoB
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Tripadvisor. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the spacious two room suites, the food, evening reception and our convenient location attached to the largest convention facility in the State of Arkansas. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is a well maintained Embassy suites, staff was very helpful providing directions. The "snacks" provided in the afternoon(5:30 pm) are sub standard, basically chips and dip. The guest still seem to enjoy the complementry wine, and beer. Breakfast has a buffet or an omlet bar with eggs your way

The in house dining is well above the average hotel, with a good menu selection and pricing that is attractive with dinnners from $12.95. Our four meals werer all well prepared, well presented. The dining was a pleasant surprise. Parking is spread over a large surface lot with some spaces welll away from the hotel doors

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank larry h
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for being our guest and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor. We appreciate all of your comments and we are very pleased the you were happy the service our team provided and that our hotel and our restaurant, Bistro 400, met your expectations. We work hard to provide a well maintained environment. We hope to be of service to you again.

Springdale, Arkansas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Our association has it's yearly convention at the convention center next door to the hotel. I reserved a "smoking room" last year and when we arrived we were told that it wasn't marked
down and so my husband would have to go down the hall and "outside" every time he wanted
to smoke. He was mad but people make mistakes. However; this year when I called I told
them what happened last year and was told there wouldn't be any problems this year. When
we arrived; they told us the same thing again. When my husband got mad, the desk person
simply said "sorry we have none available right now." No matter how far we have to drive;
we will "never" stay at this hotel again!

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Robert C
Kschatzl, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
First of all, thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests - including the instances when we have not met our guests' expectations. I am very sorry that were not able to accommodate your reserved room type. Our front desk team works diligently and follows a procedure each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room type expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Once again, I offer my sincere apology for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.