“Loads Of Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 72 things to do in Hot Springs
Bloomburg, Texas
“Loads Of Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is the best.... My face hurt from laughing so hard, not only is it a GREAT magic show it is also a VERY FUNNY comedy show.. Maxwell Blade knows how to give you the best show ever... It is a very reasonably priced and I will go back anytime I'm in Hot Springs.... See ya next time Maxwell Blade!!!!!

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Not Prepared, Awesome Show!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

The theatre is in a historic building in downtown Hot Springs, it seats apprx. 100 people, all on the same level. So please arrive early with small children so they can see. The theatre is small but I enjoyed the quaintness of the building. We were looking for a filler to kill some time, but what I received was an awesome show, he interacted with the audience, and children took part in the show. I had a great time, and my husband was pleasantly surprise. We really enjoyed ourselves.
This is a must see. The fee is $18+, and they sell snacks.

Byhalia, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best MAGIC SHOW ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

IF you have not seen Maxwell Blade be sure to go.. It is priced reasonable and well worth the price !! the only thing I didn't like was you have to get there an hour early to get front row seats (they do not sell advanced tickets)but it is well worth it....

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ok ..For Hot Springs anyway”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Outside of Hot Springs this show would never exist. It was mediocre at best and a waste of time in my opinion. Hot Springs was a big disappointment for our family

Visited May 2014
Houston
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great family entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband was dubious. But a fun family night my 11yr old even turned his phone off! Easy to get to on the Main Street near Arlington Hotel. Maxwell plays well to both kids and adults alike.

Visited May 2014