Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

christinFrisco_TX
Frisco, TX
via mobile
1 yr anniversary trip

This is a must see if your near the area!!! Maxwell is a magician like none other. He is most... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Kjonesk1014
Corinth, Mississippi
via mobile

All reviews magic show audience participation elton john whole family front row slight of hand great entertainer second row all ages kids and adults bought tickets make reservations visiting hot springs great family fun a lot of fun hot springs area magician
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We enjoyed the magic show. He is so funny and talented! He had the whole audience laughing hysterically. It is great for kids and adults. It even has a good message. Highly recommend when you are in Hot Springs. It is well worth the money and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a must see if your near the area!!!
Maxwell is a magician like none other. He is most certainly one of a kind. He mixes magic, comedy, and music all together. For sure put this on your to do list in Hot springs, AR
Aforadable, entertainment for adults and kids to enjoy

Me and my husband was in the area for our one year anniversary and we will be sure to bring our boys to see the show when we come back to AR

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best magic shows I have seen. Very family friendly. Last about 2 hours but you are constantly entertained the entire time. He interacts with the crowd and will have you laughing like crazy. If your in hot springs this is an absolute must see show!! The best part is you can’t beat the price he keeps the price low enough so you can take the whole family for night of laughter & fun!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is an amazing show fun for the whole family. Maxwell never disappoints.I would go again. A must see.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good show in a nice theater walking distance from our hotel. The show is about 2 hours long and keeps you intertained.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I loved the show. Its family friendly and very entertaining. If your in hot springs you should definitely go see the show.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the show! Fabulous magic and great comedy too! My favorite part was when he brought kids who had birthdays on stage. They were hilarious and a hoot to watch.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Maxwell Blade is truly magnificent! This was our first magic show as a family and we were absolutely amazed and astounded! I highly recommend seeing his show!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

We've been to this show several times - always difference. I left with my cheeks hurting from laughing so much!

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Great show!My wife did really want to go but she loved it. We will definitely go to him again when we come back to Hot Springs.