“Great”
Review of Newk's Eatery

Newk's Eatery
Ranked #50 of 273 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Newk's Eatery is leading the next generation with its culinary-driven menu prepared in our open-view kitchens, featuring made-from-scratch soups, fresh salads, artisan pizzas, hot toasted sandwiches and desserts. Founded in 2004, Newk's currently operates and franchises more than 100 units in 13 states and is gaining national attention for its accelerated growth and commitment to community. The newest Newk's restaurants feature a Generation 2 design, presenting a fresh, on-trend look for the brand while maintaining the company's signature warmth and open-view kitchen.
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I love this place for lunch .Fresh good food. The coleslaw is great most of the time. I got day old coleslaw once .Was not impressed !! Prices are somewhat High !

Visited July 2014

Denton, Texas
“Great dining”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were surprised at how good this place was. Nobody had any bad food and our daughter absolutely loved the kids pizza. My wife and I had salad and sandwich combos that were both excellent. The toppings bar was very cool with capers, peppers, cheese and others to customize which I loved. This place was so good we had to look up the closet one to us when we got back to Dallas and if I had the money, would open my own franchise, there's no way this place wouldn't succeed!

• Visited June 2014
Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I love the food here. The sandwiches, salads and soups are all good. Chicken pesto sandwich and pasta salad is my fav.

One detractor: I really really don't like the clear little Dixie cup they give you if you drink water with your meal? Feel like I'm being penalized for eating healthy.

“Love it! ”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Love this casual place! Great soups, pizzas, sandwiches and salads! And their homemade cakes are AMAZING! We always get a piece to go to eat later. I love that they have sweet tea with Splenda in their huge cups! Try the Newks Q with their white barbecue sauce! You won't regret it!

Pensacola, Florida
“GREAT Place!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Newks is awesome! Very fresh...great food...sandwiches, salads, soups, and pizzas...but really very very good folks! You gotta check this place out! Clean, great style and atmosphere...its like...really fresh fast food!

• Visited July 2014