“Laser Tag”
Review of T Rex Laser Tag

T Rex Laser Tag
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Fun for the entire family, I found it to be an Awesome experiance, pretty challenging but fun . I recommend it for the entire family.

1  Thank Scott H
"maze"
"rope"
"ducks"

Reviewed December 7, 2013

My son had his birthday party here a few years ago, and it was great. They had a welcome sign for him, a free shirt, the kids got to practice putting, dig for fossils, make a sand art necklace...it was great. So, I re-booked for his recent birthday. This time, we had to let ourselves in. The party building was not in good shape. The tables were dirty, there were no paper towels in the bathroom, we had to dig around to find a trash bag for the trash can. Our guests arrived and we started the party without a host or hostess. The worker finally showed up nearly 20 minutes after the party started and didn't offer much help. I think we saw her two or three times the whole time we were there. When we went to play mini golf, the other worker couldn't seem to put her phone down long enough to notice we were there, let alone do anything to help us. It was pitiful. We will not be back.

3  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We had originally planned to go to another facility in town, but it was only open on weekends in the fall! We really enjoyed this place. The go karts were fun. Laser tag was cool, not a huge space, but big enough to hide in. The mini golf was cool, indoor glow in the dark. Our 6 year old was a little scared of the growling sounds of the dinosaurs at first, but she was fine after some reassurance they were fake!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The kids love this place!! The first thing they ask when they find out we are going to Hot Springs is if they can go play laser tag. There is also indoor put put golf and go carts outside so there are lots of things to entertain the whole family.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I took our 12 year old son to the T Rex Laser Tag and we had an absolute blast! The game attendants were very nice and informative. My husband requested "Welcome to the Jungle" to be played during our game and they accommodated him. The cost was $23 for the three of us and the game lasted around 15-20 minutes. The music and black lights made the atmosphere exciting and energetic! We had tons of fun and plan to return to to T Rex Laser Tag for another round!

1  Thank IndecisivePlanner