“Great fun!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We had originally planned to go to another facility in town, but it was only open on weekends in the fall! We really enjoyed this place. The go karts were fun. Laser tag was cool, not a huge space, but big enough to hide in. The mini golf was cool, indoor glow in the dark. Our 6 year old was a little scared of the growling sounds of the dinosaurs at first, but she was fine after some reassurance they were fake!

Stuttgart, Arkansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The kids love this one!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

The kids love this place!! The first thing they ask when they find out we are going to Hot Springs is if they can go play laser tag. There is also indoor put put golf and go carts outside so there are lots of things to entertain the whole family.

Visited September 2013
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“An Absolute Blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I took our 12 year old son to the T Rex Laser Tag and we had an absolute blast! The game attendants were very nice and informative. My husband requested "Welcome to the Jungle" to be played during our game and they accommodated him. The cost was $23 for the three of us and the game lasted around 15-20 minutes. The music and black lights made the atmosphere exciting and energetic! We had tons of fun and plan to return to to T Rex Laser Tag for another round!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank IndecisivePlanner
Kentwood, Louisiana
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Laser Tag was a blast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

We only played the Laser Tag and did not ride the go carts or play golf, but the Laser Tag was so much fun that my grandson and I went two days. The young lady and gentleman that were in charge we were nice and helpful and we had an awesome time! Would highly recommend it. Do wear tennis shoes instead of flip flops or sandals if you want to run through the maze-like hiding spots. Do not try to bring a purse with you and they do not have storage - just wanted to know if I wanted to put my purse behind the counter which I was not comfortable doing. Put your keys in your pocket and have fun. We will definitely go back again.

Visited July 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“What a joke!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is small and cramped and a joke. We were in and out within 15 minutes. My son loves dinosaurs and we figured he would live this place but even he didn't seem impressed! Go to Pirates Cove!

Visited July 2013