The Springs Hotel & Spa
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$85
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$100
ComfortInn
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$112
$68
Country Inn
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$91
$89
Agoda.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
La Quinta
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$105
$99
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
$242
$213
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsspa staffolder hoteldowntown hot springsrowoaklawn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Springs Hotel and Spa rooms are massive, and the bed I had was a king with feather pillows which I love. I travela great deal for pleasure and I'm over 6' and 280 lbs so I enjoy a bed that has room. I slept like a baby. The wifi was great. The room had a balcony with a great view. The hotel was very quiet and the resturant within was excellent. Staff friendly and very helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank GeraldWennerstr... W
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I understand they are improving the hotel, but my family saved for a long time to take this trip. we wanted a hotel with a pool, cable and internet. My mother had to work during the vacation, so she planned to sit by the pool on her laptop most of the time. They chose the week of our trip to change all the TVs in the building, upgrade the cable and internet, etc. The pool was closed the entire time. My mother had to sit at McDonald's most of the trip so she could use their wifi for work. We were so bored we decided to do laundry and the washer worked but the dryer didn't so our clothes got mildewed. The only thing nice about our stay was the veiw from the filthy balcony, and the sweet housekeeper.

3  Thank cwdaydreams
Reviewed June 11, 2014

First the rooms smell of mildew. They need to be remodeled. The carpets are disqusting. My kids feet were black after walking across the floor in our room. We had a double bed and one of the beds was broke down. The wifi at the hotel was horrible. It barely ever worked. Also the cable in our room at first worked and we had 5 channels. But the next morning our cable was out completely. So we had to watch a black tv for the remainder of the stay. We arrived on Sunday. And it had just finished raining. And they would not open the pool at all that day. On Monday I went and ask what time it would open and they tell me it will not open today either because it's always closed on Mondays. So we checked out early from our vacation because this hotel was horrible. The rooms are very hot. Air does not work well. Hallways are very hot.

2  Thank Jarred1978
fvs111, Public Relations Manager at The Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2014

I have never noticed the smell of mildew in our rooms. Perhaps on a rainy, hot day there was humidity in the air. We do vacuum and replace our carpet regularly. I am sending this response out using the hotel’s wifi system (it works perfectly). On rainy days because of the danger lightning strikes we close the pool (also rain can change the PH balance of the water and treatment is necessary which precludes any use until the PH is in balance). We did do some work on our AC this summer and it is now working perfectly. Thank you for your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

We stayed at the Spring Hotel for the annual motorcycle rally. Our room was spotlessly clean and the A/C worked very well. They have just installed a new A/C system. We did have some issues with the plumbing, but they are working on it.. The staff bent over backward to make everything right for us. Be patient with The Spring, we had a great stay and will surely be back. They have great plans for the future! Also don't miss George and the Garden Bistro.. They have great food and drink!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank marilyn44064
fvs111, Public Relations Manager at The Springs Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2014

Thank you so much for your review and honest and positive comments. We appreciate you. It is true our hotel is great and we try to please our guests. Come back and see us any time.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I seriously couldn't believe this hotel. We arrived and was told that they didn't have the room we were expecting. We ended up paying 100$ for a 50$ room. It was outrageous. We were put in the front of the hotel and it was a motorcycle ralley. Needless to say it was the worst night sleep I ever got. You can hear all the road noise like your standing beside the road. The room smelled old and there was no air conditioner. Before we went to bed a spider crawled out of the covers. Not very well taken care of. There was no continental breakfast and just vending machines. We were going to take the stairs to the lobby and they were blocked off half way down. Talk about safe..The receptionist was just rude. I will NEVER Stay there again. And I recommend nobody else stay either.