“Yum!”

Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Moscow Mills
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes - quaint setting in a historic building in downtown Hot Springs; good variety of cupcakes and drinks - pleasant seating area.

• Visited June 2013

Missouri
“Dry cupcakes that were overpriced.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

We went in thinking we would splurge on some specialty cupcakes. Even though it said they were $3.50 each...some were more. We got them home and were very disappointed because they were very dry. I didn't know if they were a day old or just over cooked. I inquired when they were going to be on Cupcake Wars. I was cut off quickly saying they couldn't discuss it. I replied I didn't ask if they won, only when we could watch. After seeing the show about 10 days ago, the judges agreed that the cupcakes weren't very good and DRY. I won't go back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bytemyhyny
Dallas, Texas
“BEST coffee and cupcakes- as seen on cupcake wars on TV”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

OMG- come hungry! The caramel coffee was delicious. The cupcakes are absolutely heavenly- from the moist cake to the delicious frosting, this place knows what it's doing. I had the mint chocolate chip, available in December but there is also red velvet and other delicious ones- too many to choose from and so little time. I will definitely be back on this short trip. Best value for money in the cutest store on Bathhouse Row. I will leave with my own fat bottom.

Visited December 2013
Corvallis, Oregon
“Cute”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I really liked the concept, the store, and the name. The service was great. Cupcakes weren't to my taste though. The salted caramel had to much salt on it. The cake was not as tender as I'm used to. Still, a nice stop when in the area.

Visited December 2013
Zachary, Louisiana
“Neat shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I decided to take a picture in fronf of the cupcake shoppe and then go in and try a cupcake. We had heard they are going to be on tv on December 6 on the food network - food wars competing. So, we wanted to see for ourselves how good the cupcakes were. I decided on a salted caramel cupcake. My husband picked a creme brulee cupcake. They were good! I really liked the salted caramel! We have never eaten a cupcake from a shop like this so this was a treat for us! We look forward to hearing how the Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes do when they compete! Good luck!

• Visited November 2013