“BEST coffee and cupcakes- as seen on cupcake wars on TV”

Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Hot Springs
Dallas, Texas
“BEST coffee and cupcakes- as seen on cupcake wars on TV”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

OMG- come hungry! The caramel coffee was delicious. The cupcakes are absolutely heavenly- from the moist cake to the delicious frosting, this place knows what it's doing. I had the mint chocolate chip, available in December but there is also red velvet and other delicious ones- too many to choose from and so little time. I will definitely be back on this short trip. Best value for money in the cutest store on Bathhouse Row. I will leave with my own fat bottom.

Visited December 2013

Corvallis, Oregon
“Cute”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I really liked the concept, the store, and the name. The service was great. Cupcakes weren't to my taste though. The salted caramel had to much salt on it. The cake was not as tender as I'm used to. Still, a nice stop when in the area.

Visited December 2013
Zachary, Louisiana
“Neat shop!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I decided to take a picture in fronf of the cupcake shoppe and then go in and try a cupcake. We had heard they are going to be on tv on December 6 on the food network - food wars competing. So, we wanted to see for ourselves how good the cupcakes were. I decided on a salted caramel cupcake. My husband picked a creme brulee cupcake. They were good! I really liked the salted caramel! We have never eaten a cupcake from a shop like this so this was a treat for us! We look forward to hearing how the Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes do when they compete! Good luck!

• Visited November 2013
Abbeville, Louisiana
“Pretty good ”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Saw this shop when we downtown and had to try it. Had the vanilla on vanilla and the strawberry cheesecake. They were huge.

East Texas
“Cute- maybe, but not too tasty”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Having run 2 bakery-restaurants for over 20 yrs, I know I set the bar pretty high, but these cupcakes weren't even in the stadium. They were tasteless & dry- the absolute opposite of what you want in a cupcake. We left our box in the room for the maid.

• Visited December 2012