“Cute”

Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Hot Springs
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I really liked the concept, the store, and the name. The service was great. Cupcakes weren't to my taste though. The salted caramel had to much salt on it. The cake was not as tender as I'm used to. Still, a nice stop when in the area.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I decided to take a picture in fronf of the cupcake shoppe and then go in and try a cupcake. We had heard they are going to be on tv on December 6 on the food network - food wars competing. So, we wanted to see for ourselves how good the cupcakes were. I decided on a salted caramel cupcake. My husband picked a creme brulee cupcake. They were good! I really liked the salted caramel! We have never eaten a cupcake from a shop like this so this was a treat for us! We look forward to hearing how the Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes do when they compete! Good luck!

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Saw this shop when we downtown and had to try it. Had the vanilla on vanilla and the strawberry cheesecake. They were huge.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Having run 2 bakery-restaurants for over 20 yrs, I know I set the bar pretty high, but these cupcakes weren't even in the stadium. They were tasteless & dry- the absolute opposite of what you want in a cupcake. We left our box in the room for the maid.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Cute little cupcake shop with a decent variety of flavors. A few simple gift items. In the shop is a precious dining area.