“Disappointing!”

Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Hot Springs
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Don't get your hopes up. We went after dinner for dessert and the selection was not that great. We only ate the top half of the cupcake. It was really dry. Definitely NOT worth the calories.

There are newer reviews for Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Brought my girls there after hearing about it in my hometown, 5 hours away, during our Daddy-Daughter vacation. Amazing cupcakes, some of the best I've ever had. My oldest and I had the peanut butter cupcake and could have had two, if I had room and my youngest had the cookies & cream. They aren't cheap, but make sure you like and comment on their facebook page for 10% off. I didn't notice that until we left the place.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I added this place to our list of places to go while on vacation in Hot Springs. I was impressed with the size of cupcake and the price for this large cupcake. However, I have eaten better cupcakes but would recommend it.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

The shop was cute and the gal working was great!!! They are open till 9pm and that was great. The Lavender & Lemon cupcake was wonderful. The coffee also was delicious too. Shirts available for all sizes.( which is hard to find, most companies carry shirts for girls without boobs) it was a great place to visit!!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was very average for me. I know good cupcakes, and I was disappointed with these. They were dry. Everyone in Hot Springs seemed to rave about them though, so maybe I just had a bad experience.