“Pretty Good Cupcakes!”

Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Hot Springs
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had a little snack before heading home the week-end in May and the cupcakes were pretty good. I'm not a huge "sweet" eater but my husband is for sure! The two young kids working there were a little out of it but thats fine, they were young. It was clean and the cupcakes were fresh! We would go back there.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Cupcakes at Fat Bottomed Girls are so good that you will not feel guilty enjoying them!!! The salted carmamel is my favorite and is always good!! The lemon lavender is also a best seller and a hit! The cupcakes are very moist and have plenty of icing on them...just the way it should be.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

The salted caramel cupcake was the bomb! The icing was the best I have ever had! Loved the lady that worked the counter, such a great personality! This is a true gem in Hot Springs.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was my first time visiting one of these little fancy cupcake shops. I thought I'd be in for a real treat but was greatly disappointed after the first bite. I ordered vanilla on vanilla (because wedding cake is my ultimate favorite) but it was yellow cake with the texture of cornbread. The icing was grainy and too soft. I ordered coffee and it was too strong. It just wasn't what I expected.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

There was over 10 different kinds, it takes a long time to pick, I think each of us had a different flavor, 4 of us. It was impossible to vote on which one we liked best, so we took 4 different flavors for later that night, it was hard to eat and not share with the men that didn't want to go with us, but everyone had a bite. It would be difficult to live in Hot Springs and stay on a diet.