“Select carefully!”

Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Hot Springs
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Okay - that's what the experience was - just okay. I had one bad cupcake and one great cupcake. How can that happen? The chocolate cupcake with peanut butter chips and peanut butter creme frosting was the bad one. The devil's food cake was so dry it was not for human consumption and you shouldn't give chocolate to dogs. There were exactly 6 pb chips in the thing, so not much added flavor or moisture. It was just OLD. The icing was okay, but that's not good. However, the confection called 'Italian Cream' was wonderful. Though not like any Italian Cream I had ever eaten, the clerk told us it contains of course, nuts and coconut, but also, pineapple and bananas. It was very good, but it needs a new name. Maybe 'Hawaiian something'. I went back to question the clerk about the chocolate bad one and they were closed. I was hoping to turn in the bad remains for something fresh. Maybe next time I'll take a bite before leaving. Yep, that means I'll go back - I love sweets that much.

There are newer reviews for Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Loved the pin up theme! The lady working there was a delight. We came in right before closing "just to look" we walked out with half a dozen cupcakes. They were all delicious, my favorite was the peanut butter chocolate.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

After enjoying an afternoon at Quapaw Baths, we strolled on over to this cupcake shop. We got half a dozen cupcakes for $16. Immediately we share 3 cupcakes and took the other 3 home for later. Like others have said, the cupcakes are good but a tad dry. Love the icings on all- salted Carmel, peanut butter cup, and vanilla on vanilla. Definitely worth the stop and can't wait to watch The Food Network on June 16th.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you are visiting Hot Springs on vacation, Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes is definitely something you won't want to miss! You will probably have the best cupcake you've ever had, so it is certainly worth the splurge on a vacation! For locals, this is a great place for a special occasion. I have taken my husband and son a few times for a surprise and it was great, but I spent $10 for three cupcakes. My favorite is the Salted Caramel cupcake, but everyone I have tried has been delicious!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Delicious! It was cold and rainy and we wanted a hot drink and a delicious snack! Out of the mist I spotted its darling façade. We ran over and were charmed by the cakes, the waitress, and the place. Only request...could you serve hot tea? It goes sooooo well with cupcakes.