“Fun”

Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Hot Springs
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Don't keep the cupcakes over night. Eat them as soon as you buy them, they will taste better! And then go buy soaps at their store next door!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

These cupcakes are fantastic. I don't even like cupcakes that much and these were great. We had several different varieties that we all shared. Personal favorite was chocolate with salted caramel frosting. Worth every calorie. The red velvet was great as well. They were all good.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

To sit down with a cup of coffee and gourmet cupcake is a nice rest from shopping. It's small but and the choices are kinda limited, but you are sure to find something you want to try.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Fabulous cupcakes!!! Great service with a smile! My favorites were the caramel/sea salt and the carrot cake!!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Slow service, cutesy theme but definitely not a place to frequent if death by sugar isn't a top goal.

We were dining across the street at Colonial Pancake House and I thought it would be cute to get a cupcake for my son's birthday dinner. Totally did not anticipate that service would be so slow.

I ended up having to leave before getting a cupcake. May return and give them one more try as I like to support local businesses.