“Amazing Cupcakes”

Fat Bottomed Girl's Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Hot Springs
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family and I stopped into this cute shop last weekend, and had the greatest experience. The staff members were so kind to us, and extremely helpful. Also, the cupcakes were to die for. The lemon lavender was AMAZING!! We cannot wait for our next 6 hour trip to Fat Bottomed Girls.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We visited July 20th, 2012. Just looking for a late night snack to take back to hotel, so we stop in here. We got three different cupcakes, peanut butter-chocolate, vanilla on vanilla, and the creme brulle. The cost was about $2.25 for each cupcake. They were very beautiful to look at.
The creme brulle was very good. I would get it again.
The peanut butter-chocolate and vanilla on vanilla were just average. We didn't finish them.
It was a nice stop for a late snack which is hard to find in Hot Springs. It is on the main strip, one block down from the Arlington Hotel.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I had the strawberry limeade! It was soo good, but I left about half a cup of icing behind, it was soo sweet. My husband had the cookies and cream and my daughter had the chocolate on chocolate they were all fantastic, just too much icing.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

My sister-in-law stopped here on our recent family vaction and said that these are the best cupcakes she's ever ate! She loved the creme brulee!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stopped in to try some gourmet cupcakes. We tried the key lime, creme brulee, orange dreamscicle, salted carmel, cookies and cream, vanilla on vanilla and Elvis cupcakes. We didn't care too much for the Elvis, it was a good cake just not our type of flavor. Everything was as advertised, even if I didn't like it they all tasted like they are named. I will go again when in Hot Springs so I can try some more flavors.