“DIRTY, NASTY ROOM”

Ranked #40 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“DIRTY, NASTY ROOM”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I rented my son a room for a week & when he checked in he took a shower, there was a dirty wash cloth hanging in the Shower (he let that go because he needed a shower)! Well then he decided to lay down & he pulled the sheets back & covered up & FELT something on his leg!!! It was a USED CONDOM!!!! He immediately went to the Office & told them & took them to the room to show them, they asked if he wanted another room & of Course he did NOT!!! He asked for a Refund & they Kept $50!!!!! He wasn't even there an hour!!! And they should've been more than Happy to refund the $$$
I called the guy & he was a JERK & LYING, I told him the room had not been Cleaned & the Sheets had Not been Changed!!! All he did was talk & LIE & I could hardly understand him because they are from India I'm sure!!!! The carpet had a big hole in & white stuff in it! Horrible & NASTY PLACE!!! Don't stay there EVER!!!!

Room Tip: Don't Stay there!!! Filthy & Nasty
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank patsy t

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The management does not even possess the customer 'can be right' mentality.

Here is an example from breakfast time. I was looking for milk to go with the cereal. I asked mgmt about it, they instructed it to take it from the fridge, of which three are three fridges in the drinking area, but only one is allowed for guests to use. The other two are for their personal use. I asked for water for my lactose intolerant kid, mgmt instructed to get it from the bathroom tap. I'm not sure about you but those two actions require a lot of assumptions, especially when there is nothing on the wall to instruct you about these things.

Other things to consider, the breakfast lounge is locked until the first guest, me, asked to come in. Spoons were lacking until I asked for some, and they did not even listen to my suggestions to make dining instructions available on the wall so guests don't have to make assumptions that are seemingly ride, like opening fridges and getting drinking water from the bathroom sink.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Andrew L

Travelers are raving about these Hot Springs hotels

Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I knew this wasn't going to be nice or anything but was the cheapest I could find in Hot Springs. It wasn't just incredibly awful, the service however is awful. The lobby/office was locked and there is a sign saying ring bell one time and WAIT. I waited 20 minutes. While out to dinner that night the owner called and asked me why I didn't keep my reservation and didn't believe I had checked in at first, she then apologized and was friendly that night getting us extra pillows and blankets. There is a free continental breakfast in the mornings. The location was perfect for us, was a 5 minute drive to everywhere we wanted to go. Oh and the a/c was cold! Great plus! So overall our experience wasn't the best or worst and would stay again if I go back on a tight budget

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jessica B
Hermitage, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We reservere 5 room doing the 4th of July weekend. The picture of their rooms are a hoak.
These room were nasty, had insects flying around, bathrooms were very nasty and towels were dingy and paper thin. We ask for our money back and were told you didn't get refunds and they weren't going to clean the rooms. We left and got rooms at the the Travelerie that was very neat and clean, nice people and plenty of plush towels. I wouldn't recomend a dog to live in the economy inn.

Room Tip: Knight Inn and Travelier are the place to stay. Don't go near the economy inn or you will be ver...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Patricia M
Heber Springs, Arkansas
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We booked the Hotel on the computer and the pictures Lie. We arrived at our room and ot was so Filthy I was Afraid to even sit on the bed. The curtain had rips in it and was barely hanging on. The Floor had food and something spilled all over in several places. The Bathroom Had hair and built up dirt behind the door , along with filthy caulking left on the tub from when the must have had sliding doors. 1/4 roll of T.P to top it off. We Left and asked for a better room. The next one was better but not by much. Filthy and worst trip to Hot Springs EVER!!!

Room Tip: Pay a little More and it will be worth it to stay at a better Hotel. You Get what You Pay For!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Christyl245
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My wife and I were there with our 14 year old daughter in the spring time. We didn't use the A/C. The room we were in was #225. It was clean and everything worked. Hot and cold water was available. WiFi didn't work :-( The hotel staff was friendly. Special thanks to Loretta at the front desk. She was really kind, helpful and nice!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
White Hall, Arkansas, USA
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I know you get what you pay for, but this was ridiculous. The bathroom floor stayed wet because water was coming up from under the tiles. It was obvious the the ceiling also had leaks with the dried rust water spot down the wall where the bedlights were. The ceiling light didn't work as it was leaked into as well.

Had to wait outside in the cold because the office was locked and unattended. Ringing the doorbell eventually got someone's attention. And there was someone digging through their dumpster so watch what you throw away there.

• Stayed February 2013