“Very good and clean for it's low price”

Red Carpet Inn Hot Springs
Ranked #40 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My fiance and i went to magic springs in may on a last minute trip. I searched for cheap hotels and found thi little gem :) the bed was big and comfy and clean and the room was very clean. Plenty of towels and space. Very nice for the small price.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank kelsielizabeth

Reviewed August 29, 2011

The main reason we chose this hotel was for the in-room 2 person jacuzzi. The cost was not prohibitive, and we were on a tight budget. Our room was clean, but worn around the edges. The television lacked a remote, the internet service was very weak and slow, and the air conditioner was inadequate for the size of the room. The so-called continental breakfast consisted of four slices of white bread, two mini poppy seed muffins, and two kinds of cereal, so we ate elsewhere. The hotel is very close to Magic Springs/Crystal Falls, so if the park were open, the hotel might be busy and noisy.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My hubby and myself and our two kiddos went on Aug 2 2011 and checked out August 3. One night was more than enough for us! We reserved a room which was a whirlpool room, but however upon checkin the attendant give us another room key, when we opened the door I knew we had the wrong room!! So I go back and tell her and she says oops I gave u someone elses room, so she gives me room # 114 and upon opening the door we knew they had not turned on the air or anything!! Outside temps were 114-115 and inside was right at 100. We did get the whirpool room but again NO cool room .We had to leave, and prayed the room got cooler while we were out. Well it did not get even partially cooled down till after 2-3 am . THEN, yes theres a then!! My hubby in middle of nite find and flicks two bugs off of him!! One was nibbling at his nose the other his neck, and last but not least the Bfast sucked and our toliet got to where it would not flush unless we banged on it!! Dont stay here!! Beware

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank imawalkingal
Reviewed July 30, 2011

This was not our first time staying here but the first time in the "honey moon suite". The room was very large and spacious, ( but most of the extra space is wasted by the heart shape tub area) It was a little nicer than the king rooms we usually take. Had a heart shape tub, but we chose not to use it. Shower had good hot water. Sink is outside of the bathroom by door, which I do not like, but can live with. It was extremely hot when we checked in but there was a ceiling fan (nice touch) over the bed and room cooled quickly. Ac is by the tub, which could make for a cool bath. This motel is extremely outdated, but for the price not that bad. Each year I have stayed here I have found out dated furniture and worn carpet, but clean rooms, and a bed comfortable enough to get a decent night sleep. There was not a window which made it seem dark. We stay here because it's pet friendly and has good places to walk the dog. If just a little money was spent on this faclity they could have and excellant place to stay. Of course the price per night would then increase!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2011

For our 2nd anniversary my husband and i wanted a nice room with a hot tub. We were low on money and this fit our budget. First impression? OMG!!! Horrible comes to mind. Bugs crawling around the heart shaped hot tub, the toilet did not flush,and the shower looked as though it had never been cleaned. We did make it through the night but did not even attempt the `free breakfast`. It might have been 5 day old toast. :-( Just beware if you decide to stay here because this is even worse than a motel 6.

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank Prather0725
Reviewed March 22, 2011

There is not much good I can say about this hotel except that the customer service was friendly, quick and easy check-out, plenty of hot water and decent continental breakfast. The bad things were that it has a horrible damp and musty stench, found hairs in the bathroom, had to buy own cleaning supplies and garbage bags to clean room upon arrival, shower didn't drain properly, blow dryer didn't work, very thin pillows, hard rock bed with only flat sheets tucked in that kept falling off, no fitted sheets, cigarette burned bed covers and carpet, 19 inch tube t.v. with basic cable, slow internet service, no clocks, no shampoo or kleenex, hair all in bath tub, fridge barely worked, no microwave, peeled wall paper & very old, dirty floors. We bought lysol and cleaned everything ourselves just to be able to stay one night. No one wants to walk in a hotel room and fear they might get a disease from the place. I did not sleep at all because of the hard rock bed that hurt my back and very thin pillows so I can't even give it a 1 on sleep quality. However,the staff was very understanding & seemed to care about listening to our complaints but didn't do much. All in all, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO MY WORST ENEMY. I recommend finding another place if you can. This place gives hotels in general a bad name.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank razorback101
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I go offroading at nearby a few times a year and always stay at this Knights Inn. In fact several members of my club do too. It's not a 5 star hotel by any means, but the rates are cheap, the cable TV works, the hot water is always hot, the beds are soft and there is a mini-fridge in every room. The rooms are a little older-looking inside, but I wouldn't call it "dirty" and I've never seen vermin of any sort. The breakfast isn't very lavish, but I don't care. I don't stay in motels to eat, I stay there for a clean safe place to lay my head at night.

• Stayed: October 2010