“Fun Distraction for our Teens”

Hot Springs Haunted Tour
Ranked #7 of 12 Tours in Hot Springs
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My family of five and our best friends (also family of five) visited Hot Springs during Spring Break 2013. The three teenagers had been asking to go on the Haunted Tour from day one, so my best friend and I and our kiddos (5 people total) went on the tour. The stories were very interesting and the tour guide did a great job. The spooky stories were enough to give the teens who of course are invincible a bit of the willies and we all had a very good time. We took the 8 PM tour but my guess is the 10 PM tour would be as much fun. I recommend this tour to anyone visiting Hot Springs looking for a scare!

2  Thank mustangs01

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Me and my husband had a great time on the tour. The tour guide was wonderful. He told us many spooky stories and showed us quite a few spooky locations. I did catch a storage light in one of my pictures...hmmmmmm

1  Thank Candis C
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife wanted to do this and it was a great time. The guide was friendly and funny and told a lot of stories. I got a few "orbs" in my pictures but I think it was the light, but it helped set the mood for the night. Definitely worth the time and money.

2  Thank indianaseth
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This tour was a big waste of money! Our tour guide Mackenzie spent any time he was not telling a story checking his phone, indicating our tour was the last place he wanted to be. The tour was advertised as a 90 minute tour, but in actuality lasted less than 45 minutes. If the ticket prices were half price this would be okay, but given the $20 per ticket price tag, I would say it was the worst money we spent on our vacation. At the end of our tour he did offer to stay and answer questions, but the second none were asked he literally sprinted off down the street. My husband and I discussed talking to the owner about our disappointment in the tour the following day, except on the 10 minute walk back to our car, since the tour left off in an entirely different spot than it started, we found our tour guide hanging out with the tour owner who did not seem to be at all concerned that he tour guide was back 45 minutes early. Mackenzie was a good story teller when he was not checking his phone, but then again so is the driver for the duck tour which was money much better spent.

2  Thank LynnC1983
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Disappointed in the inaccurate and unsubstantiated historical facts, but the tour guide was enthusiastic and the tour was fun. It does say "myths" in the name of the tour. My son did, however, get pictures of a translucent face of a young man in the former Army/Navy Hospital window. That was exciting. Some of the stories were gruesome and probably not for younger kids.

2  Thank M A