“great place, friendly people”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #12 of 44 Hotels in Hot Springs
Fort Worth, Texas
“great place, friendly people”
Reviewed July 21, 2010

This was actually our second trip to this hotel. We stayed there back when it first opened and opted to stay here again on our return. The rooms are clean and well maintained, the employees are friendly and helpful and the price was the best we could find for the quality of the room and amenities. Would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family

Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed July 11, 2010

I checked in late at night haveing earlier been assured of a rate of $99. when I got there I was charged 116.00. I was put in room 410 (dont go there) the TV did not work and the bed sqeaked at every movement made. I told the desk clerk my complaints and she just shrugged her shouldersat me. That was when I decieded to leave at 4 am. Not only would I not stay there again, I couldnt even force myself to stay the one time I was there.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank mrsjohnnieb
clinton, ms
Reviewed July 11, 2010

I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express hotels and found this to be one of the worst. I booked online, and when I arrived, I found that they did not have suites. I was placed on the third floor that smelled of old, stale smoke. Mind you, I am asthmatic. I asked the receptionist about the smell, and was told it was smoke free. Only to find out the floor I was placed on had been a smoking floor previously. The night of my first stay, I could rarely breathe. I called the receptionist from 12 until 3 a.m. and received no answer. I got up to find the person, and when I did, he was asleep in the breakfast area. I asked about changing rooms, and was told he would have his supervisor to call the next morning. I never received a call; however, I spoke with the morning supervisor, and my room was changed after 12 noon. Some of the staff was not friendly, with the exception of one. I would not recommend staying at this hotel. Some parts of the room and bathroom was not even clean.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
All Over
Reviewed July 10, 2010

I was here in mid May for a business meeting with a few investors. I loved my stay, the staff is very friendly the hotel is older, but clean and very comfortable. The best part of the stay was the great staff who makes you feel at home.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
Frisco, Texas
Reviewed July 10, 2010

Wanted to write a review of my stay to let everyone know how pleasant my stay was. From the moment we checked in to the moment we left the experience, staff, and room was excellent. We have staying here in years past. I have noticed that alot of renovations have been going on which is awesome. Staff was always friendly and willing to help when I had a question. I plan on coming back to Hot Springs soon and will no doubt stay anywhere else except the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Livingston, Texas
Reviewed July 9, 2010

I ha ve stayed at this wonderful hotel multiple times and never had a second of misery as these people alledgedly had. All the areas were excellent. Breakfast was great every morning. The staff was cheerful and eagerly helped with all our questions. I have found that people that are unhappy are usually trying to get something for nothing. They probably brought the alledged bedbugs with them.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 6, 2010

Do not stay at this hotel!! They have bed bugs... we stayed here while visiting my grandfather in ICU, and found an infestation of Bed Bugs in our room... Despite our extreme precautions, the bed bugs attached to some of our belongings, and our home is now infested as well.. we have spent over $4,500 due to the bed bugs at their hotel and they will not compensate us for a penny of it. ... TERRIBLE experience... do not stay here!!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family