All reviews front desk blue monkey room was clean indoor pool waffles very pleasant stay exercise room family vacation free breakfast king bed great place to stay national park bathhouse row pet lq allie cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2019

They need signage on the street. Difficult to see if you don’t know exactly where you are going.
“old” looking exterior.

Everything else was fantastic!!!! Staff were exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Janis,

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs and sharing your experience. We strive to provide our guests with outstanding hospitality, and your compliments serve as an encouragement to all of us. However, we regret the inconvenience you had while navigating to our hotel. It was our pleasure hosting you during your time in Hot Springs, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 1, 2019

We had a great experience at this hotel. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable for someone who has trouble sleeping away from home. Every member of the staff was great to us. The breakfast was better than average for a hotel breakfast. If we are in Hot Springs again, we would probably stay here again.

Room tip: Plenty of room to park on the back side of the hotel.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00gc, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2019

Thank you for your heartwarming review of the La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs. We are delighted you liked our well-maintained accommodations and delicious breakfast offerings, while our courteous associates took great care of you. It is also nice to read our comfortable beds provided you with a great night’s sleep. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed May 26, 2019

This is my first time writing a review when I have not even checked out. When I am traveling with my dogs, Laquinta Inn is kinda my first choice, because they usually allow dogs and free of charge. But this thinking will definitely changed after this stay.

1. Wyndham merged their reward program with La Quinta, and I become gold member of theirs. Refer to their website, gold member is entitled for a late check out, but when I requested it at the counter, the manage on duty looks pretty upset and offered to extend 30 min for me. I asked if I can check out at 1pm (their standard check out time is 12 noon). Then he goes “fine!” Like I am asking something I shouldn’t be asking.

2. While basically all La Quinta Inn allows dogs, they never mention pet restrictions on the web page, so I call their hotel every time to ensure my dogs is allowed on their property before I make a reservation. When I called, they said pet stay free, and when I check in, they charged me $40 for my dogs. This has never happened with other La Quinta Inn.

3. The room is nasty and dirty, water going away very slowly, like it’s clogged. When I am done showering, the water in the bathtub is at ankle deep. And their floor is full with hairs which is not mine nor my husband.

4. When you enter the room, it’s so uncomfortable, and somehow you get a feeling that this room is super dirty.

I always say you get what you paid for, but this hotel definitely don’t worth $180/night, so I would say don’t waste your money here, you can find another hotel way better than them at this price.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LQ T, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your stay with us at the La Quinta Inn & Suites of Hot Springs. I am so very sorry that we did not live up to the expectations that you have come to have of the La Quinta brand. This is definitely not the experience that we want any of our guests to have.

I would love the opportunity to discuss these issues further, so that I can try to make sure that we do not repeat any of these same problems in the future for any other guests. If you would like, please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel at your convenience.

Again, please accept my apologies for all of the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with us. I do hope that you will give us another chance in the future to show that we are working hard to provide the best experience to all guests everyday.

Reviewed May 3, 2019

had a great time but night time was a nightmare knocking on pipes in room 203 all night long call maintenance they did not arrive went down stair and told them.. no one came it started at 8:00 and didn't quit until the morning

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Thank you for being our guest at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed most aspects of your stay and that overall you had a pleasant time with us. Having said that, we are sorry for the inconveniences you had with the noise, and we regret our lack of responsiveness. Your comments have been taken seriously, and changes will be made to ensure a better experience in the future. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

Everyone at this property from Front Desk to Kitchen Staff to Housekeeping was friendly, smiling and helpful. Cindy Efird and Allie Kondrick in the breakfast room were welcoming and right on top of making sure there was coffee and food in the buffet line. Great exprience....

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LQ T, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at the La Quinta Inn & Suites of Hot Springs. I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us. I will definitely be passing on your lovely comments to Cindy and Allie, as well as the rest of our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.