“Wonderful relaxing vacation”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel was everything advertised and more. The bed was comfortable, the food was good, the room very clean and the staff very helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We were close to the local attractions, parking was easy and the view was very nice. The price was quite the bargain for the time of year and location. We were able to sleep in some days and get an early call for others. The pool was indoors and nice although I did not use it, I liked that it was indoors. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I like that the rooms access door were inside the hotel rather than outside. I feel safer when that is the case. All in all, it was a very nice stay for me and my husband.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 23, 2014

My wife and I stayed on fathers day weekend. At check in was very nice, clean & well informative. we only noticed it was busy at breakfast time, otherwise it seemed as we were the only occupants. clean room, clean bathroom, shower was difficult to set temp and keep temp, went from set temp to scalding hot. no noise heard from outside our room. Breakfast was very good. Will stay again. Parking was not the best, but it was a busy weekend. nice tv, everything worked. no real negatives, it was a very enjoyable stay, hated to see it end. will stay longer next time.

Room Tip: room on top floor was nice, get to breakfast early, its good!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CraneOp2014
Lisa_Falls, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Good Morning!

Thank you for leaving your review! I'm glad that you were able to enjoy such a pleasant vacation with us! I hope we can continue to take care of you in the future should you return to our wonderful town! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank You!

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. Everything was super clean. All employees were friendly and professional. Pool was really clean. Breakfast was fresh and was refilled immediately when something went out. someone spilled something it was immediately cleaned up. Even the orange juice tasted good coming out of one of the dispensary machines which is hard to do. I was pleasantly surprised the hotel had more than enough dollys for people to carry there luggage to the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014

Good Morning!

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I'm glad that my staff was able to take such good care of you during your time with us and show you such great work. I hope you consider us for your future travel needs the next time you come to Hot Springs!

Have a Wonderful Day!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Everyone was very helpful, rooms were excellent and kept nice and clean along with great staff from cleaning service to all staff involved. Breakfast was served efficiently, cleanup was done to a T and coffee was there all day long. Night had ice water and the ability to sit and relax and chat with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lisa_Falls, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear William,

Good morning and thank you for your review! It's always great to hear that my staff was able to provide a good experience to our guests! Please remember us any time you come back to Hot Springs, whether for business or leisure! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Wow! We had a hotel booked down the street. We showed at the other hotel somewhat early and asked if we might be permitted to be admitted a bit earlier than check in time and offered to pay extra. We waited for several hours and still no room....we then went down the street to La Quinta and requested the same. Not only was our front desk person accommodating, and allowed an early entrance, she even gave us a discount! The rooms were neat, very clean, comfortable and housekeeping was very friendly. We realized upon arriving home that we had left a very special stuffed animal behind in the room. We called and the Hot Springs staff and manager assured us, that housekeeping had in fact, turned in our animal, but offered to mail it back to us! The manager, Lisa, carefully packed up our animal, even securing him in the package with a small towel "for comfort" as she put it...how sweet!! He arrived home safe and sound the next day! Talk about above and beyond! We will definitely be back. I highly recommend the La Quinta Hot Springs. Everyone was great!! Thanks so much...from happy customers.

Room Tip: Third floor was great! Had a great experience.

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for your review! I hope the little guy has settled in and recovered from his little adventure! LOL... I'm very happy that y'all had such a wonderful time and look forward to being able to serve your family in the future! Thank you so much for your stay and your awesome review! Have a wonderful day!

A TripAdvisor Member
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed June 6, 2014

The front foyer had a pleasant aroma everytime we entered the lobby. The beds in the room for 4 people were rather small. We ordered roll away beds but the front desk never brought them. Overall, we were pleased with the hotel. The staff were kind and good. I would stay there again & recommend it to a friend.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Good Morning!

Thank you for your review and your stay at our property. I'm happy to hear that you had a pleasant time, though I'm very sorry you didn't get your rollaway as promised. I hope you choose to stay with us in the future and consider La Quinta for your travel needs. Thank you!

Have a Wonderful Day!