We stayed on a Monday night. Our room was small but clean. The checkin process was easy, as was checkout. The staff was approachable and very helpful. The pool was very small, but seemed to be well-maintained. The hotel itself is near many restaurants and is on Central Ave., which goes straight on into downtown. The freeway is also is close proximity for getting to places such as Mid America Science Museum and Garvan Gardens. All in all, we had a worry-free stay for a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This La Quinta Inn & Suites was remodeled and opened December 9, 2011. It is centrally located in Hot Springs near the mall and surrounded by a plethora of options for dining, shopping, and recreation. It is only a short drive from Magic Springs, the Downtown Historic Area, and Garven Woodland Gardens. For kids of all ages there is Pirate's Cove Putt Putt, Trex Indoor Putt Putt and Laser Tag, and FunTrackers all within short driving distance. This property has 97 rooms starting with Single King bed rooms and going up to a Whirlpool Suite with a King bed, Twin Sofa Sleeper, and a whirlpool bathtub for two. Pets are always welcome and there is never a charge to bring your four-legged family members along!La Quinta is easily accessible for both cars and busses with plenty of parking and easy access right on Hwy 7 South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Hot Springs
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- Holiday Inn Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Holiday Inn