The hotel was nice and the staff was great! We had to ask for a late checkout to go on the duck tour and then did not make it back in time. They were very nice about it! Three things I would improve - outdoor pool, ask guests to please ne respectful of late sleepers. and the hotel is a bit far from the Hot Springs downtown area. I just remembered the zombie pacers upstairs! They tromped back and forth until really late and then continued their pacing in the morning. It was annoying!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This La Quinta Inn & Suites was remodeled and opened December 9, 2011. It is centrally located in Hot Springs near the mall and surrounded by a plethora of options for dining, shopping, and recreation. It is only a short drive from Magic Springs, the Downtown Historic Area, and Garven Woodland Gardens. For kids of all ages there is Pirate's Cove Putt Putt, Trex Indoor Putt Putt and Laser Tag, and FunTrackers all within short driving distance. This property has 97 rooms starting with Single King bed rooms and going up to a Whirlpool Suite with a King bed, Twin Sofa Sleeper, and a whirlpool bathtub for two. Pets are always welcome and there is never a charge to bring your four-legged family members along!La Quinta is easily accessible for both cars and busses with plenty of parking and easy access right on Hwy 7 South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Hot Springs
- Holiday Inn Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Holiday Inn