“Wonderful Short Vacation”

Hazen, Arkansas, USA
Reviewed April 1, 2013

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We checked out yesterday after staying Friday and Saturday nights. Desk clerk helped out a LOT in recommendations for places to eat and quick ways to get there. Native of the area and more then willing to take the time. We travel with a small dog, and we crate her when we are out because she feels more secure, but ask that they do not enter our room. Even with that being said and a do not disturb along with a animal inside do not disturb, they went in and cleaned. The Kangaroo family stayed right above us. I'm not sure if they had pogo sticks, balls, were jumping on the beds dancing the fox trot, but oh my gosh! When checking out she asked if everything was okay and I gave her this information to which she asked if I had told them in a manner that was insulting to me. No, I didn't tell you, because I didn't want to move. I knew it would be me that would have to move, not the ones causing the issue, and I'm pretty sure it would have been worse if they would have been told. I love LQ's, this one is nice, but make sure you ask for the top floor if you don't want to stay awake all night.

Room Tip: Stay up high!
1  Thank debch58
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. We stayed there twice within a few weeks, and had very nice rooms both times. The property seems well kept, and staff friendly. The beds were very comfortable. Will be our choice when visiting Hot Springs.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

The room was quiet except I could hear the TV next door. The bed was very comfortable. the bathroom clean. The staff was attentive but not intrusive. the instructions for the TV/ satellite was a little confusing surely it could be accomplish without using two remotes. A really nice stay.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stopped here randomly on a road trip (visited crater of diamonds state park) and were more than pleasantly surprised. Clean, comfortable room, great rate, friendly staff AND super pet friendly. We travel with 2 medium-size dogs, and it can be really tough to find a truely pet-friendly hotel. Dog treats at check-in, refigerator and microwave in the room. Delicious free continental breakfast to top it all off. I can't say I will ever be back in Hot Springs, AR again, but I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling here.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Mililani, Hawaii, USA
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Overall I had a great experience with the La Quinta Inn & Suites in Hot Springs, AR. I'd highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a reasonably priced hotel. Overall I felt my money went along ways. The room was extremely clean and well furnished. It all seemed very new and well kept up. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was in town for a wedding and a number of other guests that traveled in for the event commented I had by far the best accommodations. I will definitely be staying here again if I make it back to Hot Springs.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great free hot breakfast- big tv; very comfy beds. Kids loved the indoor pool- was too cold the first day, but the pool guy turned up the heat to make it much warmer for us. Convenient location next to Bleu monkey grill

Room Tip: Top floors have less overhead noise
Travelers also viewed these Hot Springs hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#13 of 45 in Hot Springs
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs

Address: 4253 Central Ave, Hot Springs, AR 71913-7295
Location: United States > Arkansas > Hot Springs
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#8 Romantic Hotel in Hot Springs
Price Range: $92 - $142 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs 2.5*
This La Quinta Inn & Suites was remodeled and opened December 9, 2011. It is centrally located in Hot Springs near the mall and surrounded by a plethora of options for dining, shopping, and recreation. It is only a short drive from Magic Springs, the Downtown Historic Area, and Garven Woodland Gardens. For kids of all ages there is Pirate's Cove Putt Putt, Trex Indoor Putt Putt and Laser Tag, and FunTrackers all within short driving distance. This property has 97 rooms starting with Single King bed rooms and going up to a Whirlpool Suite with a King bed, Twin Sofa Sleeper, and a whirlpool bathtub for two. Pets are always welcome and there is never a charge to bring your four-legged family members along!La Quinta is easily accessible for both cars and busses with plenty of parking and easy access right on Hwy 7 South. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs Hotel Hot Springs