“Excellent”

Mr. Whiskers
Ranked #9 of 287 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

We visited during a really busy moment with a large family so there was a bit of a wait. But it was so worth it!! I had grilled catfish, my boyfriend had fried. Both excellent and better than most I've had. Don't miss the soaked salad. It's over the top good!

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We were on vacation in Hot Springs and ate here based on the reviews. Ribs were off the bone, shrimp was prepared and cooked just right and the side were very good. And they give you your money worth in portions. I definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank Ladonna J
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I'm from Kansas City and frequently visit Memphis for ribs. I have to say, Mr Whisker's ribs were the best I've ever had - hands down. Everything was wonderful! Splurge and get the hush puppy basket - you won't regret it. Very nice people and excellent service!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

You won't be too impressed when you drive up to the location, but please do yourself a favor and go inside. You'll find catfish, ribs, burgers, po boys, etc. We had catfish, po boys, and ribs - all of which were superb. Prices are very reasonable, and the owner was friendly as well - he went around to all the tables to chat and make sure everything came out okay. We come to HS every year, and we've had meals here that cost 3 or 4 times more, but we enjoyed this meal just as much.

1  Thank Jesse N
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Wow!! This place was fantastic. The catfish & oysters were some of the best we've ever had. The service was superior also. Definitely would recommend this place!!