“Sooooo good!!!”

Mr. Whiskers
Ranked #8 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Houston, Texas
“Sooooo good!!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband and I recently had dinner at Mr. Whiskers while visiting Hot Springs. It's nicely decorated, with a counter where you walk up to place your order. I had a burger and fries and my husband had the fried shrimp and catfish meal. Both were delicious and I'm sitting here right now wishing I could go back. On the way out, I had to buy one of their enormous cookies, and it was one of the best I have ever had. If you're in Hot Springs, you definitely don't want to miss this place!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank CasualTravelers96
Scott1538, Owner at Mr. Whiskers, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Hey Casual Traveler!!

All I can say is WOW !!!

Thank you for the awesome review !!!!

Memphis, Tennessee
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Everything was great about that place.You get so much for what you pay for. We had catfish, burger and chicken. Everything was perfect.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Zeinabshuker
Scott1538, Owner at Mr. Whiskers, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank You Zeinabshuker !!!

Bullard, Texas
“Worth the Stop”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great fried catfish, hush puppies and and slaw. Not greasy!! Locals eat here. Don't let the no fluff front of the restaurant fool you. Good food inside. Mr. Whiskers is one of those great off the main thorough fare in a place like Hot Springs. Kind of neat decor, hanging fishing lures etc. Friendly helpful staff. I was wanting water but from machine I must have not pushed correctly and got lemon aide. Went to counter offering to pay for lemon aide, they told me I need not and said they understood. You do place your order up front but they bring it to your table when ready.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kay S
Scott1538, Owner at Mr. Whiskers, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Hey Kay,

I remember you guys!!! Come back and see us next time you are in HS

Thanks so much for the great review!!

Cut and Shoot, Texas
“A great burger”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I already know the goodness of Mr. Whiskers lightly breaded catfish, shrimp, and coleslaw. Today i was on a burger quest. I ordered a cheeseburger all the way. No preformed patty, but a freshly ground hand-shaped patty with cheese, pickles, onion and tomato. Although not needed, i addd their famous roumelade sauce to my bun...the first bite was delicious....and the great taste just continued until i was finished. One of the best burgers i have had...and i have done Five Guys, Inn-n-Out and others. So glad this place is nearby. Oh...their fries are crunchy and served hot just like my burger.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Badgelady
Scott1538, Owner at Mr. Whiskers, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Exacto, Thank you so much for your awesome review!!
Scott
“Super fried delights!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I ventured here from the main drag after reading some great reviews and we were not disappointed. The place is tucked in a strip mall, a little hard to find. The menu features fried catfish, oysters, shrimp, and chicken. I went for the catfish while my wife had the oysters and shrimp. Both of us were satisfied. Every kind of dipping sauce is available, but you should give the "whisker sauce" a whirl.
They also offer hamburgers and po' boys if you're not into fried food.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank largebore
Scott1538, Owner at Mr. Whiskers, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Big thanks for us all at Mr. Whiskers'!!!

Scott