“Very good food and service”
Review of Mr. Whiskers

Mr. Whiskers
Ranked #8 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I went to Hot Springs for our 2yr anniversary and this was the first place we had dinner at. They have good service and very good food. We will be back

1 Thank babecakes5044

Mandeville, Louisiana
“Pretty darn good seafood for Arkansas”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Good catfish, shrimp, and surprisingly excellent oysters. Overlook the outside appearance and you will find a pleasant interior. The staff went beyond my expectations to be sure that we were happy with our meal. They seem to genuinely care about the quality of their food, and it shows.

Dallas, Texas
“Real good catfish”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had the #3 with a side of green tomatoes.
The catfish was fresh not greasy and real good.
If your in hot springs eat here.

1 Thank Dayhiker6000
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Fishy Reviews at Best!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I agree with those who wonder why this place is rated so high! My husband and I ordered the catfish baskets. Cornmeal coating is very bland. Hushpuppies and coleslaw are good! Not as clean as I would like. Sorry, we've had better!

“best catfish in town”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

best catfish in town and I love catfish. The restaurant is small and quiet but they could get better chairs. They have the best homemade house sauce around. the owner is very friendly and nice and his workers are busy working all of the time. The catfish meals are bit pricey but the food is so good who cares.

• Visited September 2012