“It had lots of shops!”

Hot Springs Plaza Shopping
Ranked #47 of 81 things to do in Hot Springs
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I liked that there was a great variety! It seemed that a few stores were closed, and we went on a Tuesday afternoon, but maybe they were renovating.

Reviewed August 19, 2011

I first went to the Hot Springs Plaza to renew my driver's license at the Arkansas Revenue Office. However I noticed that there was an Italian restaurant next door so I went in. The food was amazing and priced right so...I decided to keep trying my luck. I went to Cherry's Hallmark for a greeting card for a friend's birthday and bought the cutest gift and a Locker Lookz for my neice and a pair of Corky's for me, of course; then went next door to Cato where I just had to have the most adorable little top; then next door to $1 Jewelry Amore (that I had never heard of) - what amazing purses and luggage, and accessories and the must-have flip-flops; then I just had to have a pedicure to show off the flip-flops so I got it right next door at Solar Nails. Too bad I didn't need a new wireless service since I could have got that as well. My corporate taxes are due so I may be going back to Liberty Tax! Just everything I needed! Really!!!

1  Thank GourmandeHS