“Nice little spot off the beaten path!”
Review of The Big Chill

The Big Chill
Ranked #1 of 9 Nightlife in Hot Springs
Reviewed July 4, 2011

My friends spend a week in June every year in Hot Springs. I joined them this time & we were looking for a place to hear music that wasn't so touristy. I found The Big Chill on the internet and we decided to give it a try! We were very impressed. A really neat club with live music. We didn't try any of the food, since we had already eaten. But, the drinks were good and reasonably priced. (except, the Cabernet was not very good) We were there the night of Dayton Waters & what a show!!! He plays the 12 string aucoustic guitar and is awesome!! He had 2 other guys playing with him that were guests and they were all great! They played everything from country to rock and it was a great time! The bar has a downstairs with pool tables. Outside they have covered porches with tables. I really liked the atmosphere and the servers were great. We will definetly be back!!

15  Thank Debi M