“Good but not Great”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We went there in early June for dinner. We ordered the special. It was prime rib. The staff were friendly enough but they seemed very rushed. I thought it was strange because there were at least 3-4 staff members just standing around doing nothing. They also were very slow to refill our drinks. The prime rib was ok. It tasted better than it looked which I guess was a plus. Maybe it's just what I ordered but I was kind of disappointed. Oh and the area outside of the bathroom smelled. I may give it another chance in the future but it'll not be anytime soon.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Staff is very friendly. We had filet's and they were perfect. Excellent cut of meat, all of the food was great. Is located in the downtown area of Hot Springs and easy to get to. May have to look for a parking space if you drive. Will go there again if every in Hot Springs.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great location in downtown Hot Springs. Love the fresh baked bread and pesto they start you off with!! Beer selection was very nice. The cowboy steak was cooked to perfection and then topped with the caramelized mushrooms and onions. WOW!! Our group was pretty big so we covered quite a bit on the menu and everyone was very pleased with their choices. One thing is for sure, no one leaves hungry. We will definitely return on many occasions to enjoy the food and the venue.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Go in for the awesome bar...it is GORGEOUS. And the drinks are good too. The food is "ok". The steak was a little chewy. The wine was average. The prices high.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for dinner on a Thursday. It was pretty empty, but the recent reviews were good and it was close to our hotel. We had shrimp cocktail for an app and they were very dry... Not fresh & tasty.
My husband ordered the filet and I ordered sea bass. His steak was good, my fish was just ok.
We both had dessert... Him brownie, me carrot cake. His brownie looked like a stale 'Little Debbie' brownie with a sad scoop of ice cream. My carrot cake was missing the classic cream cheese frosting...it had a thin layer of butter icing (?).
The service was good, but the food was not memorable.