“Great Experience”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great location in downtown Hot Springs. Love the fresh baked bread and pesto they start you off with!! Beer selection was very nice. The cowboy steak was cooked to perfection and then topped with the caramelized mushrooms and onions. WOW!! Our group was pretty big so we covered quite a bit on the menu and everyone was very pleased with their choices. One thing is for sure, no one leaves hungry. We will definitely return on many occasions to enjoy the food and the venue.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Go in for the awesome bar...it is GORGEOUS. And the drinks are good too. The food is "ok". The steak was a little chewy. The wine was average. The prices high.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for dinner on a Thursday. It was pretty empty, but the recent reviews were good and it was close to our hotel. We had shrimp cocktail for an app and they were very dry... Not fresh & tasty.
My husband ordered the filet and I ordered sea bass. His steak was good, my fish was just ok.
We both had dessert... Him brownie, me carrot cake. His brownie looked like a stale 'Little Debbie' brownie with a sad scoop of ice cream. My carrot cake was missing the classic cream cheese frosting...it had a thin layer of butter icing (?).
The service was good, but the food was not memorable.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We were guests of owner/breeder friends from Texas where they know a little about steaks.
They insist this is as good as any place in Texas, and we can't argue. It was racing festival week, so service was not as swift as it could be, but after a day at the races we were not in I any hurry.
There was no excessive wait and all the dishes were warm and cooked to specifications. There is a meat platter for two which could serve four, and a really decent wine list including Rodney Strong Cabernet at very reasonable restaurant price. Couldn't possibly eat dessert, but they looked good and those who managed praised them. Prices are probably as high as any in Hot Springs, but comparable to Saratoga Springs, our summer base. When they come visit us this summer, we'll be hard pressed to match this!

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I walked in the door, no one was there and the first person I met was so rude when we asked about the services and the adjoining club, we just walked out. Looked like a great atmosphere. Never put a fork in any food, but I refuse to spend money in a place that treats potential customers this bad. I have told everyone at the meeting I was at to avoid that place. This is something that only happens to me once every 10 years. We went to a burger joint up the road and got great service. The owner should do one of those hidden camera shows.

1  Thank RedneckAristocrat