“Great Burger!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I eat here at least twice a week. The burger and fries are great. I've asked questions and found out the meat is never frozen and comes from a local butcher!

1  Thank AGMBryant
There are newer reviews for Purple Cow

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Visited with a group of thirteen around 5 p.m. on a Friday night before the dinner crowd arrived. We were quickly seated, but the service went downhill from there. Our one server confused drink orders and even forgot a few. Meal delivery was incredibly staggered with one of our party having to ask twice and finally receiving her meal after most had finished. Nothing more was offered to her than a half-apology with no explanation. Paying our tickets was almost as much of a nightmare.
The food was very tasty with typical diner-style offerings. Burgers, sandwiches, fried sides, chips, and, of course, the ice cream desserts. I enjoyed a turkey reuben with chips and a peanut butter/chocolate shake. Others had burgers (including a five alarm burger), fried pickles, lava cakes, and purple floats, and all seemed happy with the quality and flavor of the food. The restaurant serves Yarnell's ice cream a delicious, Arkansas owned product.
The decor includes lots of purple and lots of cows. Televisions showed old movies and various diner era memorabilia complimented the booths and tables. I will return, but I will hope for better service next time.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

It was around closing time when we went but the service was still good. really enjoyed the banana split!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Burgers are really great and malts are reminiscent of old time soda fountains. Bring your appetite because you will need it.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Went there on my honeymoon. The Kaluha milk shake was awesome, and the sampler of fried pickles, mushrooms, onion rings, cheese sticks and fries were like melting in my mouth! Their house sauce/dip was lovely! My husband couldn't eat his whole burger, for getting full. Plus had to SAVE room for his purple sundae!!
Will go back again and again!!