“Can´t win ´em all”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Can´t win ´em all”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Bummer. Nice people, ok ambiance, but the kitchen sure had its off day. Food was NOT fresh, was served cold (not lukewarm, cold) and after an unsuccessful nuking attempt in the kitchen, came back only slightly warmish. At which point we decided to give up.
Too bad.

• Visited February 2012

Arkansas
“Best Mexican food I've had outside of Mexico”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We walked into the restaurant and heard Mexican music, which I consider a good sign. The tables and booths are NOT fancy but the food is FANTASTIC! My husband had the chicken burrito and there was no way he could finish it. I ordered the chicken fajitas and took over half home, only because I couldn't eat anymore---but I tried. The owner/chef came out and spoke with us as well as making us some fresh salsa. The restaurant served us a green sauce with our chips that I have never tasted before and I had to take some home---it was that good. Don't go for ambiance, go for the delicious food.

• Visited February 2012
Haughton, Louisiana
“bland.....”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

After reading the reviews I just had to go here. Mexican is my favorite food! We got there at 12:00 on a Saturday and the place was empty. Should of been my first clue. I really don't see how people can say this is the best they have ever had. Maybe it depends on what you order. We had steak fajitas. They were so bland. Hardly no taste at all. We also ordered the cheese sauce, it was ok but it was so runny we couldn't get it on the chips. The salsa was very good ! The owners there were very nice. So, nice in fact that I feel about about giving them a 2.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Traci K
“THE BEST MEXICAN RESTAURANT IN THE WORLD”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

they have the biggest burrito in town, they have real Mexican food, I know this cause I use to live their for 7 years, this is the best restaurant in the world

“Very good authentic Mexican cuisine.”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Nice selections on the menu, deliscious food. The owner likes to come out and make you feel welcome. Loved it!