“A WONDERFUL Experience and Delicious Food!!!”
Review of Jahnas Restaurant

Jahnas Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 274 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fine dining offered in a comfortable atmosphere. We feature the finest steaks in the area, and Wild-Caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. We offer a full Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Low-Carb menu as well as a full Children's Menu. Jahna's has Nightly Specials featuring Steak and Crab. Salmon, Shrimp, as well as some of your favorite pasta dishes. Family-style dining is available with advance notice. We have a Private Dining Room available that seats up to 24 comfortably and can be reserved for parties meetings, or just larger groups. Reservations are not required but are accepted. Come to Jahna's soon and enjoy excellent food and exemplary service in an elegant atmosphere. You can even enjoy a drink at our full bar!!
Simms, TX
“A WONDERFUL Experience and Delicious Food!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I visited Jahna’s with a friend. Although the restaurant is out from the main part of town, it wasn’t too far out. The ambiance of Jahna’s is quite lovely, relaxing and peaceful. Décor is beautifully and tastefully done. From the moment we were seated, the service and experience was wonderful. We both ordered steak and I must say that it was cooked to perfection. Fabuous potato dish but I cannot remember the name of it. Our waiter suggested a bottle of Petite Merlot wine which paired lovely with the steak. Service was excellent. I cannot stop talking about Jahna’s! I will definitely visit the next time I am in Hot Springs, AR ~~~~ therefore, I highly recommend.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Herdon

Hot Springs, AR
“Watch your food!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Very disappointed! My husband and I ordered a "split" entree and a separate salad. We got the salad, but the waited picked it up before we had eaten half of it. We said something to him later, when he got back around, he said he would bring us a new one. We never saw it. He was sure to charge us for it though. We had him take it off our bill. He had already given himself a 20% tip. We decided it wasn't worth the hassle to have him take it off..... We will NOT be back.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank dgartin56
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“One of the best meals we've enjoyed in a long time”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

I had a fliet cooked to a perfect medium rare with a very good brandy peppercorn sauce on the side. It was one of the most flavorful steaks I've ever had. My wife and son both had pasta dishes that were wonderful. Ceasar salad and Greek salad were both outstanding. Service was prompt, friendly & effecient. Highly recommended!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Randy J
little rock
“Hidden Gem with outstanding food”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Off the beaten path in a small strip center near Lake Hamilton. Beautiful decor, tasty menu choices and a great place for a romantic dinner. The stuffed portabello mushroom appetizer is wonderful! And save room for creme brulee'; it's SO good. You would never suspect such a nice restaurant to be tucked away in a strip center in a commercial part of town, but we recommend this place highly. Try it, we think you'll like it too!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank hoglilly
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
“Adequate Food for Very Expensive Prices”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The food here was average at best. The salad dressing tasted like it was out of a bottle and an the entrees were average to say the least. Very disappointing for the amount of money you pay.

Visited November 2011