“Wine & Dine”
Review of Bohemia Continental Cuisine - CLOSED

Bohemia Continental Cuisine
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Katy, Texas
“Wine & Dine”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This restaurant was very clean and cozy. The food was AWESOME, and they offer a wide verity of wines. This owner/ chef is putting his own touch on Hot Springs. A must to try if in the area.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Butter B

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love the Bohemia! Food is always superb. It is a hidden gem downtown. Melt in your mouth steaks! Great service. Don't miss this place if you're visiting Hot Springs. You definitely won't be sorry. Perfect place for a special dinner and unrushed relaxed feel.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lori E
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great food”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had 2 different dishes. I had beef he had pasta. Both were great. Good service too! Nice wine selection. We also had dessert and it was fantastic! I would go here for a special night out again! It is a little expensive but you get what you pat for and this place is worth it!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank AR-BRAY
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great New Years Eve”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Four of us dined and we really enjoyed the food and drink. The atmosphere is really nice. Very quiet. Service was not overbearing but was just right. We had several drinks, appetizer, entrees, and desserts and all was good. They don't seem to flip tables so you can enjoy a long meal.

Mattoon, Illinois
“A quiet dinner...”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We walked about a half-mile from our hotel for dinner on our first night in Hot Springs - to the Bohemia Park Avenue Bistro. On the way we walked past parts of Hot Springs that had their heyday quite a number of years ago. The restaurant was nice, if not well populated. We were there a bit early for dinner (arriving at 5:30) but we were still their only patrons when we left close to 7:00. Our hotel clerk told us that this is a slow time for Hot Springs except on the weekends when the racetrack packs the town with visitors.

Being the only folks dining there, you might guess that we were well attended. And we were. I believe it was the chef that waited on us while another staff tended to our other needs. The food - very good! The #3 rating by TripAdvisor is most likely a very credible rank. My wife had a fresh mozzarella and tomato salad followed by chicken provencal with goat cheese polenta. My appetizer was a bowl of lobster bisque - excellent. My entree was a pork dish with carmelized onions, cherry tomatoes and roasted peppers. I think a there were a few capers (I didn’t see the capers but I thought I detected the taste - but it may have been a bit of dill instead) - anyway, another dish I’d order again. We both resisted getting dessert but I was mightily tempted by our waitperson’s mention of creme brulee.

Although it seemed a little weird being the only folks there, it was a nice experience. We should be grateful for the quiet atmosphere - and the good music played softly in the background.

With tax and gratuity: $68.00.

Visited January 2014